Suspended

Started by billion, Mar 10, 2014, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billion

I was suspended, and I just want to apologize for my Megamud continually connecting and reconnecting. I am attempting to build a new MUD client and I guess something I was doing messed up my connection. Anyway, I don't want to bother anyone by connecting to frequently so, my apologies, I won't play on greatermud anymore.

Torque

thank god - last thing we need is a community full of people seeking sympathy 24/7: "im sorry i'll leave" or "i cant win so it's a bug" or etc

HTFU

Mersinary

Quote from: Torque on Mar 10, 2014, 10:20 PM
thank god - last thing we need is a community full of people seeking sympathy 24/7: "im sorry i'll leave" or "i cant win so it's a bug" or etc

HTFU

I dunno what you like more.  Hearing yourself talk or grasping for attention.  You act all bitter when people dont give you respect and talk shit to you or about you but you turn around are talk some trash behind someone apologizing and wanting to play again, doesnt even make sense.

Torque

Gardner Denver

You can still play.  I knocked you offline just long enough to resolve whatever issues you were having taking into account the fact that you must have been afk at the time.  5 hours I believe was the time frame.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: Torque on Mar 10, 2014, 10:20 PM

HTFU

Torque, you are quite a piece of #%&^!!  Everyone who read your post is now dumber.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.