Banned!

Started by Barfus, Jan 08, 2011, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barfus

Gardner, it looks like myself, and possibly two others (I assume, I can't check) from my work were banned because you thought we were all the same person. 3 of us from work have started playing around on greater mud. We are aware of the requirements for the number of characters you are allowed. two of us have not reached the required lvl 25 to start secondary characters. I'm hoping there's something we can do to get unsuspended.

thanks in advance
Barfus Swakhammer

Salem

looks like my two are still connected, thankfully. Gard, I recruited two co-workers to play and we all play from work so it'll show four connections from our office IP. Please let us know what we can do to prove we're not duping early and we're three actual people.

Gardner Denver

The 3 of you are welcome to play, however if you're all on the same IP you will be considered dupes and must follow the rules as laid on in the rules post on having dupes.

The alternative of course is for each of you to play from home instead or work.

Thergin

doesnt sound like much "work" gets done.

Barfus

I've setup myself at home, but I'm still suspended, how do I go about getting this changed?

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Barfus on Jan 10, 2011, 11:10 AM
I've setup myself at home, but I'm still suspended, how do I go about getting this changed?

Ask and ye shall receive.  You are unsuspended.

Zoltrix

gardner how about zoltrix the priest?  and is there any way for us to both play from our work camp on the slope?

Barfus

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Jan 10, 2011, 03:51 PM
Ask and ye shall receive.  You are unsuspended.

Can we get our other friend unbanned now, Zurnius? Thanks.

Gardner Denver