Pepsi/AngelSuntan/Misty/Baby

Started by y2duhh, Oct 16, 2014, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

y2duhh

about two weeks ago we lost one of our fellow mudders Pepsi/AngelSuntan/Misty/Baby, She played this game for a long time and with a lot of people so I am sure most of you known have known her at one point in the game.  I've requested that perhaps Gardner and Vitoc put up a little memorial in the game perhaps in the park or the Graveyard, just something nice and classy.  I got a cap of one her old chars and I thought it would nice if you looked at it it would give a descrpition but also I am up for any other suggestions anyone would like to add or any other ideas? Try to keep this post tasteful please.

[ Pepsi Cola ] (0100011001010101)
Pepsi is a colossal, physically Godlike Half-Ogre Warrior with short black
hair and black eyes.  She moves gracefully, and is quite attractive and
pleasant to be around.  Pepsi appears to be bright and has a worldly air about
her.  She is unwounded.

He is equipped with:

severed head of Irikani        (Worn)
sunstone wristband             (Wrist)
mithril helm                   (Head)
cobra earrings                 (Ears)
phoenix feather                (Neck)
ruby-encrusted bracers         (Arms)
platinum plate gauntlets       (Hands)
petrified stone corselet       (Torso)
stormmetal belt                (Waist)
gold jeweled ring              (Finger)
mithril ring                   (Finger)
witchwood bracelet             (Wrist)
platinum plate boots           (Feet)
platinum plate leggings        (Legs)
hero's tabard                  (Back)
titanic stone maul             (Weapon Hand)

Karl

RIP Pepsi. First chick mudder in heaven.

Hayden

Very sad to hear that and only in her late 50's? Was it related to her on going dialysis or something else? (If you don't mind me asking)

y2duhh

She was having heart problems recently and I'm not sure if this was something that was brought on from the kidney failure or caused by all the medications she was on and she was not sure either. its very sad.

Crabster

Quote from: Hayden on Oct 22, 2014, 02:38 PM
Very sad to hear that and only in her late 50's? Was it related to her on going dialysis or something else? (If you don't mind me asking)

i didnt think she was over 50...if so only by a few yrs

kismet

This was Sassy, right? I only knew her as Sassy here and Princess on Skullopoly.

She will be missed.  :'(

-Sera

mad

Make it a boss so we can kill it over and over for items. You cannot kill that which has a regen timer spawn.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: mad on Nov 08, 2014, 04:33 AM
Make it a boss so we can kill it over and over for items. You cannot kill that which has a regen timer spawn.

???