Fear

Started by DeathCow, Feb 07, 2010, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Apparently fear doesnt stop you from casting between round spells.

schwagg

Fear hasn't worked in any capacity since it was implemented. It doesn't move you around or prevent between round spells.

Gardner Denver

[HP=30]:fear pet
You cast fear on Pet!
Pet just left to the east.

And she spent the next few minutes roaming around the realm just as feared as she could be.

DeathCow

Could pet use spells?

Gardner Denver

Didn't check but I know he's right about that part.  It doesn't prevent you from using them.

schwagg

Interesting. I've never been moved once by fear on here since it was implemented. New?

Gardner Denver

We haven't (so far as I know) made any changes to it since it was implemented.  We need to address the fact that it will move you through a closed/locked door, and we need to address the BRS issue.

schwagg

Perhaps we need to look into it's effects while partied in a group up to 6, as well as more than 6 then. I'm curious whether this is acting oddly because of another bug I just posted having to do with effects on parties with these parameters.

DeathCow

That party bug doesnt make much sense to me...my only guess on it is a complete logic failure on mr v's part :P

schwagg

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Feb 07, 2010, 05:31 PM
[HP=30]:fear pet
You cast fear on Pet!
Pet just left to the east.

And she spent the next few minutes roaming around the realm just as feared as she could be.

Is this spell #60, Gardner?