mining bugs

Started by Crabster, Sep 10, 2012, 07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabster

ok was the delay put into all mining? as in iron ore etc or just diamond mines?

reason i ask...is...the same thing i found with the vortex last night happens when mining i noticed....

walk into ore vein and u can mine ore...then u get 1 delay...then no more delays until u leave room and cum back in....

i was able to mine 33 iron ores in 13 seconds

Crabster

also i found this to be interesting....

type mine ore then mine ore again u get the delay on the second one but ur good to macro from there on out...if at anytime u type look and u see the room, no matter where u are in ur macro of mining it will then delay 1 more time....then u can go on about ur macro with no delays....the delay affects all actions not just mining....so type mine ore once and whatever u think ur gonna do for ur next action will be affected by the delay, that goes for sneak, casting spells, pickin ur nose...doesnt matter it gets the delay....gonna tinker around a lil more and see what happens...

Stalkerr

I'll log in and take a closer look at mining later tonight...it sounds like the reset date of the 15th was a bit optimistic.

Gardner Denver

No this will be fixed in time.  I've already talked to Vitoc about it a little.  We're trying to wrap up gang house shops first.

Stalkerr

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Sep 10, 2012, 10:26 PM
No this will be fixed in time.  I've already talked to Vitoc about it a little.  We're trying to wrap up gang house shops first.

I had sort of a ganghouse related epiphany tonight while playing x-com...I like the idea a lot, gonna clean it up mentally a bit then maybe put it down on paper.