Golly Gee, Holy Howdy what the Feckle? Old man is dead? BUG

Started by Chupon, May 04, 2010, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chupon

Your sucked through a hole and find yourself somewhere else!
[HP=803/MA=170]:
Filthy Room
Obvious exits: None
[HP=803/MA=170]:sea
You notice 1 platinum piece, 35417 silver nobles, bone ring, yellow potion, 2 arlysian maces, crimson spiked shield, cruel bone greatsword, etched adamant warhammer, rope and grapple, oily potion, blackwood longbow here.
[HP=803/MA=170]:sea
You notice 1 platinum piece, 35417 silver nobles, bone ring, yellow potion, 2 arlysian maces, crimson spiked shield, cruel bone greatsword, etched adamant warhammer, rope and grapple, iron wand, oily potion, blackwood longbow here.
[HP=818/MA=170]:sea
You notice 1 platinum piece, 35417 silver nobles, bone ring, yellow potion, 2 arlysian maces, crimson spiked shield, cruel bone greatsword, etched adamant warhammer, rope and grapple, iron wand, oily potion, blackwood longbow here.
[HP=818/MA=170]:
Filthy Room
[HP=818/MA=170]:
Filthy Room
[HP=818/MA=170]:sea
You notice 1 platinum piece, 35417 silver nobles, bone ring, yellow potion, 2 arlysian maces, cruel bone greatsword, etched adamant warhammer, rope and grapple, iron wand, oily potion, blackwood longbow here.

Holy howdy!! The old man is dead! Gosh darnit. Dont think about killing the collossal, dark mage or lich till this is fixed. Golly jeez! Dont know how this happened but shoot, crap darn, jeez, gosh darnit this is a bug.
What the feck?

Demtri

Other Possibilities. He has  to go get some MR Clean so he can clean the room, or he needed a drink and got attacked on the way back by a group of orcs.  Either way he needs to come back.  Dang bugs, or Orc's

?I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.?
"Aleister Crowley"