POLL: When is the reset?

Started by Watts, Jan 06, 2015, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watts

Well, it's that time already.  :'( I sure hope a reset never happens.

cuffsandstuph

is there a GoFundMe page where we can help with travel expenses?
Rescue the mistreated, save the injured, love the abandoned.

Hurricane Omega

After two handed weapons are viable again.

Vile

Jumpin Jack Flash

Why do you want a reset?  You failed during this reset, you probably failed during the last reset, and will obviously fail during the next reset.  Just accept that failure is going to be a big part of your mud life.

Gardner Denver

I was going to vote for Watts Day and then I saw the option to send Tiny to the Hostel.  Sorry Tiny, time for your boddy to hit the floor :D

jim gilmore

Zetetic

I had some discussion with DeathCow earlier in the current push about the possibility of implementing Mod 10. He stated that there were a few Mud features that were required before the content would work correctly. Can I suggest that if Vitoc can find the time, he focuses on these features and then we could start a new push with the intent of testing those features and playing around with Mod 10?

Vile

Quote from: Zetetic on Feb 16, 2015, 05:05 PM
I had some discussion with DeathCow earlier in the current push about the possibility of implementing Mod 10. He stated that there were a few Mud features that were required before the content would work correctly. Can I suggest that if Vitoc can find the time, he focuses on these features and then we could start a new push with the intent of testing those features and playing around with Mod 10?

^^^^^^

Teferi

Oh the Mod 10.

I think it's currently being tested on his private, dual 256 user (full) realms as we speak. The address is not available to normal mud users, only to his facebook friends.

tinyman

I was going to vote for Watts Day and then I saw the option to send Tiny to the Hostel.  Sorry Tiny, time for your boddy to hit the floor :D

gardy its boddies.

Gardner Denver

Thesifer

Hurricane Omega

I quit months ago, so every day is after the Hurricane.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Lanzino on Feb 18, 2015, 04:17 PM
  I thought we all did?

Not dupes.  We know everyone has more than one of those.  We're talking about the boddies.