WTF

Started by DeathCow, Jan 23, 2006, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Why does this forum have mosts its posts <not just me> between 2 am and 8 am.

The Crazy Animal

Because I post too much and don't fall asleep normaly till around 7 <grin> Its all my fault.

TCA

DeathCow

hehe..it was YOU!

The Crazy Animal

It?s a simple equation:

Bored insomniac + forum + late at night = lots of posts at night.

TCA

Valentine

I'm a vampire.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

The Crazy Animal

So if I pass the number of DC's posts what do I win?

A) My own sub forum to store them all in.
B) The glorified lifeless poster award.
C) Not a damn thing.

TCA

DeathCow

See since i post my own threads and respond to almost everything...we dont have to worry :p

The Crazy Animal

hehe you got a point...

hmmm... You do post about 4 more posts per day than I do...

You know of course that means I have to start thinking of more stuff to post... :)

TCA

Reece

Well make it one thread. So I dont have to sort through hours of your drivel to reach what im looking for.

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

The Crazy Animal

Theres a search feature... thats what its for.... use it.... enough said.

TCA

DeathCow

Drivel...psh. :p

Reece

I know there is a search tool. I wouldnt need it of you didnt make a new thread for every paragraph you write. One thread label it crazy ideas. nuf said <3

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

Bong

Back to the OP, I personally work 3rd shifts so get my lunch around 2am and that's the first chance I get to do anything with the computer, and then I get off at 7am, so do some more posts then.

DeathCow

Its just interesting...