Thieves Guild / Skull and Dagger Club

Started by The Crazy Animal, Jan 23, 2006, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Crazy Animal

I was thinking that perhaps there should be some sort of underground black market type of thing going on for thieves and ninjas mainly but generally any evil aligned player character that?s looking for things to get in trouble doing. I?m not talking something like an evil town but just a system of pubs, bars and back room dealing that could make for interesting mini-quest starting/ending points.

Types of quests:
Get the cell key from the guard and break mongo the manslayer out of the town jail.
Go to the graveyard and dig up a fresh body for the local the necromancer to play with.
The mayor has been causing problems and someone wants him dead.
The town jeweler got a new shipment of gems and you have to get them from the jewelers vault.

TCA

DeathCow

This is kinda included in the theives story arc.

The Crazy Animal

Have you thought about having some clothing tagged with special appearance modifiers like to sneak into a temple you might have to get a monks uniform and wear it for a portion of the quest.

Thinking about what you said about time related scripts/npc path and wonderings:

An interesting quest might be, having to dress up like a pallbearer and steal something from the coffin during a funeral procession that is making its way to a cemetery. If you fail at that portion then the second option is to dig up the grave at night when the undead come out.

This is kind of off topic as it has to do a little with alignment penalties but I was just thinking that if you have it set up so the retaliation period lasts longer. You could have a way in the thieves? guild for members to have the retaliation period prematurely ended by paying for a bribe or maybe doing some favors for the local underground boss.

TCA