2 things

Started by DeathCow, May 10, 2007, 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

First, I'm looking for season 2 of Shin Chan, torrent.  And what programs have you all used to burn AVI to a DVD format.

The Crazy Animal

I love shin chan :)

well my favorite right now is nerovision but the last version I have doesn't work on vista. umm So how I'm doing it right now is using TMPGEnc to recode them into mpg and then using mpg swarm to turn it into dvd format and then imgtool to turn it into an image file and then burn it off. Otherwise I pull the stuff into vegas video and make the dvd in dvd architect.

To tell you the truth though If you can find a place to rent it I can tell you better ways of getting a better quality copy from the actual dvd.

DeathCow

Honestly..its shin chan, I could care less about the video quality.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: DeathCow on May 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
Honestly..its shin chan, I could care less about the video quality.

HAHA Oh come on the artwork is one of the best parts.....

DeathCow

True..but it doesnt really need to be a super high quality to fully enjoy it, thats kind of the whole point.  These people get to live in the world as I would like it to be....alas.

DeathCow

Btw in 33 minutes I get to deacivate my alcohol monitoring device. MUAAHAHAH

The Crazy Animal

QuoteBtw in 33 minutes I get to deacivate my alcohol monitoring device. MUAAHAHAH

YAY

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: DeathCow on May 11, 2007, 05:13 AM
Btw in 33 minutes I get to deacivate my alcohol monitoring device. MUAAHAHAH

Well I went out tonight in your honor DC didn't get lucky but some drunk guy wrote me a haiku after being inspired by my quarter balancing skills. So apparently it takes about 10 quarters (5 drinks) balanced on edge to get noticed by anyone over here.