Sound Off!

Started by Vitoc, May 24, 2007, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitoc

Hey everyone, it's been pretty dead here lately.  Just wondering what everyone was thinking.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks we should be focusing on right now.  New content?  Engine/Content fixes?  New features?  Maps?  Mega paths/loops/data files?  Please let us know what we need to work on, you won't hurt our feelings, honest!

Faceless thing

I think u are doing good we could use more content like areas populated and new weapons /armour :P

abc

i'd say regen and items and general scripting areas.

some maps of the realm might be nice to see, as well. although it does kind of ruin that sense of discovery, so maybe those could be left till later on.

The Crazy Animal

From the engine side:
Theres that big spell fix that needs to be done.
Theres still a lot of abilities to be worked on too.
Putting in a temp system for normal room regen would be good as well.
Hospital type shops needs to be fixed as well.

DeathCow

I've just been adding a couple things here and there the past week or so.  I don't plan to spend any significant chunk of time on this till monday.

Sam the Banana

I've recently gotten an RPG craving in me, and to stave off a return to WoW, I've picked up mud again.  So you may see me pop in gmud on occasion over the next few weeks.  My lovers.

Sam the Banana

Dammit no!  Stop tempting me!  I need something light that doesn't take up a whole lot of time.  An MMORPG is not the way to go.

An update:  I logged in to greatermud last night and messed around.  It's awesome.  I'm at work today but I find myself being excited to get home and play.  Been a long time since mud has done that.

The Crazy Animal

Nice to hear that...