it's too early.

Started by Valentine, Jan 24, 2006, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valentine

i hate being woken up
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

Early....try not spawning...nothing wakes me up...

Valentine

Huh?

...and it's still too early.

Edit: Took me a few minutes. I get it now. My kids don't wake me up--they know better. Yesterday my ex called about 17 times to pick a fight with me (not real difficult to do at 9a). Today I start clinicals.

...and why does my oatmeal smell like tequila?

I need coffee. And tequila.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

If soemone called me 17 times at 9 in the morning they better be armed when I find them.

Valentine

I was thinking of the spawning pool from Starcraft...

Pay no attention to the freshly dug grave--I mean garden--in my back yard...

DeathCow

Is that a bleeding heart bush?  I mean a bleeding heart in the bush?

Valentine

Sadly, my desire for a sitter so that I may partake in Wasted Wednesday overcame my rage.

Bong

Wow, other people practice the fine art of Wasted Wednesday?  How about Lazy Sunday? That's when you promise everyone crashing saturday night that the plan for Sunday is to do absolutely nothing, then you slowly coax them to spend all day cleaning, with the promise of food when the bottles get returned (live in MI, $0.10/bottle after a huge party = grocery money).

DeathCow

Valentine

There's a lighter in my pocket and it's not mine.

DeathCow

Probably mine...is it a red lighter...or a small black lighter missing a piece?

Valentine

It's red.....dare I ask how it got there?

DeathCow

Probably when you took it.....remmber wheni tried to burn the evidence?

Valentine

If by 'evidence' you mean your hair, yes.

DeathCow

My hair? wtf..it was a piece of paper.. qua?