Any artists in the house?

Started by Vitoc, Mar 07, 2008, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitoc

Is anyone here an artist or does anyone know one who might be willing to spare some time to create some images and/or mockups for us?

I think we could definitely use a better banner at the top of these forums.  I would also like to spruce up the portal at http://www.greatermud.com and we will need some cosmetic design work for the Silverlight page as well.  The person won't need to worry about chopping things into HTML (unless they want to) or writing any code.

The Crazy Animal

Whats the sizes that you want.... and color schemes

Vitoc

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Mar 07, 2008, 04:01 PM
Whats the sizes that you want.... and color schemes
The size of the banner up top seems fine, it just doesn't have a medieval look IMO.  I know it's been done before, but something with swords, axes, shields, armour, potions, chests, or the like seems more fitting.  That or maybe even just Greater MUD etched into stone or a brick wall that's covered by ivy/vines.  I don't know, I'm just throwing stuff out there and I'm open to suggestions.  As far as the main page and SilverLight page goes, I'll have to work with the person to let them know what I intend to do with those pages in the future.

The Crazy Animal

You could swap it back to the scroll one in the mean time... I know we probably have a few of these sitting around. I'll think about it while I'm at the bar tonight. If you want any of the old ones let me know I can always zip them up and send them to you...