So what did Mega Fuck Up again?

Started by Artomas, Jul 06, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artomas

Any particular reason you banned my IP address? I know it aint for characters per IP cause I got hung at 6 AM and Will ran my chars from his House while I was at work, and Im now walking into the crib and I see that I got jacked.

The Crazy Animal

Artomas

well id really love to log in from home and stuff, why was the Ipizzle banned V?!?

Vitoc

Quote from: Artomas on Jul 07, 2008, 05:44 AM
well id really love to log in from home and stuff, why was the Ipizzle banned V?!?
Ah crap.  I think the change didn't persist properly last time I unbanned your ip (after that @relog death loop).

Vitoc

I see you appear to be logged in again.  Did you release your IP with your ISP or something to get back in?

Sorry about that.

Artomas

no I took my laptop to work and logged in from there.  I can't log in from home at all.  The Arto you see on right now is Ferm running him from his house cause I cant log in

Vitoc

I found your IP on a previous forum post and unbanned it.  Unfortunately, I haven't added a way to list banned ips in TGS so I couldn't see your IP to unban it.

Anyway, you should be good to log in from home now.  I'll try to make sure it persists properly tonight so this doesn't happen again at the next restart.