Blatant Rule Violation

Started by schwagg, Jul 27, 2008, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schwagg

Being that you get a slap on the wrist for breaking the board's only rule, I decided to re-acquire my gear from the people who stole it off my deathpile. Cheers.

However, if you want the (my) gear back, I'd check somewhere near the center of Crystal Lake

Loki

Youre such a liar!  And not even a very good one!

Your "DP's" were dumped there BY YOU when you got pissy and quit...They werent in any regen room.  I know you think everyone around you is stupid, but how stupid would we have to be to fall for your smoke screens now? 

You had no intention of defusing any situation.  Your desire was to fuel the fire.

You stole Creed's lims...(everybody knew who's they were, including you, without any gossip about it)
You deride everyone in gossip when you dont get your way...
You think one pvp incident deserves more.....

Youre what my wife calls "the walking wounded"

Youre not a team player.
Youre counter productive
You dont deserve to be here.
You need banned.

Gardner Denver

He won't be able to do it again.  We'll deal with all of it when Vitoc returns.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: schwagg on Jul 28, 2008, 08:00 PM
Being that you get a slap on the wrist for breaking the board's only rule, I decided to re-acquire my gear from the people who stole it off my deathpile. Cheers.

However, if you want the (my) gear back, I'd check somewhere near the center of Crystal Lake

Schwagg stop wasting our time and yours on this childish crap. Its no sweat off our backs to ban you or other offenders for that matter from the current tests and all future tests. We've done it before and don't have a problem doing it again.

schwagg

Quote from: Loki on Jul 29, 2008, 12:22 AM
Youre such a liar!  And not even a very good one!

Your "DP's" were dumped there BY YOU when you got pissy and quit...They werent in any regen room.  I know you think everyone around you is stupid, but how stupid would we have to be to fall for your smoke screens now? 

You had no intention of defusing any situation.  Your desire was to fuel the fire.

My bard was dropped after carrying all the gear back from Storm Mountain when Russell killed my characters. I didn't realize he had died. You simply stole the items off the pile.

Fermouth

I'm willing to bet that megamud accidently picked them up.

You should try being nice and ask for the items back.

Or, I wouldn't doubt if they somehow accidentally got autodropped near the center of the Crystal Lake.
Broadcast from Stinkyhaze "please dont take me to the bathroom, will"

schwagg

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Jul 29, 2008, 03:28 AM
Schwagg stop wasting our time and yours on this childish crap. Its no sweat off our backs to ban you or other offenders for that matter from the current tests and all future tests. We've done it before and don't have a problem doing it again.

I really don't give a fuck. At the rate this "beta" is progressing, it'll be another few years by the time this is done. By that point nobody will even give a shit about it anymore except the 8 people left testing it. If you read the posts on various mud forums about Greatermud, most people aren't even interested to begin with. I dominated this game because of my superior knowledge of this game, inside and out. You're losing more than you're gaining, whether anyone admits it or not. Peace.

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: schwagg on Jul 29, 2008, 09:13 AM
I dominated this game because of my superior knowledge of this game, inside and out. You're losing more than you're gaining, whether anyone admits it or not.

Stop I'm going to fall out of my chair laughing....

Artomas

I really don't give a fuck. At the rate this "beta" is progressing, it'll be another few years by the time this is done. By that point nobody will even give a shit about it anymore except the 8 people left testing it. If you read the posts on various mud forums about Greatermud, most people aren't even interested to begin with. I dominated this game because of my superior knowledge of this game, inside and out. You're losing more than you're gaining, whether anyone admits it or not. Peace.

LOL I love how every point has now been proven right.

MudHunter

Is that while I was killing you? or while you were hung for 15 hours cuz you couldnt get me away til I went to sleep?

YOu think alot of yerself. Its unwarrented, believe me. I have seen nothing out of you that looks anything special. Yer a dick. You love to fight. and get very upset when you get pwned. Yer skills are lacking. It shows when yer so centered on items.

Then make personal threats. yer like 12, right?

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: MudHunter on Jul 29, 2008, 11:41 PM
Is that while I was killing you? or while you were hung for 15 hours cuz you couldnt get me away til I went to sleep?

YOu think alot of yerself. Its unwarrented, believe me. I have seen nothing out of you that looks anything special. Yer a dick. You love to fight. and get very upset when you get pwned. Yer skills are lacking. It shows when yer so centered on items.

Then make personal threats. yer like 12, right?

Ok this is getting tiresome I'm going to just lock this topic. Which is something I don't do to often...