Release?

Started by banjaxster, Mar 22, 2009, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjaxster

I know there are allot of things/bugs to work out but in a ballpark figure,any idea when a release might come out?
6 months, a year, or more like 2 years?
Now that MMUD is dead,or on hold forever from Metro,and players are leaving.I personally think time is running out.
We need something new, even a new game for boards to offer,i know D.spain may have tele-arena  out soon.
Like they say"things go in cycles,things that are old are new again" ;D
CedarValley BBS online since 10-01-1998 non pvp
CedarNet BBS online since 10-24-2005 non PVP

DeathCow

I believe that once we hit the .9 era it will be released to other people for beta testing.  ATM there are 9 major bugs on the plate.  And apparently everytime we start working on that something new pops up.  But seriously only 9 bugs?  we got mmud beat alrdy.

Colt

Having beat metro and mmud is great. and only 9 major bugs. but still no release date?
Mistic ToeThumper
Colt ToeThumper
galaxybbs.dynalias.com

Gardner Denver

We're in the middle of a major overhaul to the items/slots system.  Everything is on hold until that is complete.  Once that is finished and debugged we can set a tenative date for sending out additional beta's for testing.

It's been a major rewrite to that part of the engine and coupled with Vitoc's work schedule and all it's gone slower than we would have liked.

Colt

Mistic ToeThumper
Colt ToeThumper
galaxybbs.dynalias.com