Rerolling Bug.

Started by DeathCow, Apr 17, 2009, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

First I was a level 79 Mystic.  One day I was done testing and I rerolled.

Bank of Godfrey
Also here: elite guardsman, elite guardsman.
Obvious exits: north, east, closed gate west
[HP=797/KAI=79]:reroll
Are you sure you want to reroll?Y

Then I waited at this screen until eventually I disconnected.  It may have been me just closing the megamud browser or windows turning off my comp for an update.  Maybe even just hang due to idle.  I just don't know.
G R E A T E R  M U D v0.8.3324.36147 (Feb 6 2009 20:04:55)
{A Legacy Reborn}                                           
*ANSI RECOMMENDED*                                         

[E] . Enter the Realm                                       
[C] . Game Counts                                           
[T] . Topten Adventurers                                   
[G] . Topten Gangs                                         
[W] . Who's in the Realm                                   
[X] . Exit Game                                             

[GREATERMUD]:                                   

Today I decided to test a new character. So I relogged my gimp.  And I entered the realm.

Newhaven, Village Entrance                                                     
    Welcome to Newhaven! You are standing at the crude wooden gates of the     
village entrance, in the middle of a dusty path. A low wooden palisade         
surrounds the village, to protect against creatures of the night and random     
raiders. You can see small buildings to the north and south, and a dusty path   
that leads to the west and southeast.                                           
You notice newbie manual, large sign here.                                     
Obvious exits: north, south, west, southeast                                   
[HP=0]:e                                                                       
There is no exit in that direction!                                             
[HP=0]:stat                                                                     
Name: Highest Mystic                   Lives/CP:    9/100                       
Race: Human       Exp: 1041172562      Perception:      0                       
Class: Warrior    Level: 1             Stealth:         0                       
Hits:     0/3     Armour Class:   0/0  Thievery:        0                       
                                       Traps:           0                       
                                       Picklocks:       0                       
Strength:  0      Agility: 0           Tracking:        0                       
Intellect: 0      Health:  0           Martial Arts:    1                       
Willpower: 0      Charm:   0           MagicRes:        0                       
[HP=0]:

Ew My hps are red..thats gross.  I of course do what any emo warrior would do.  I kill myself. I then walk east, north and type train stats.
    .?????????????????????????????????????.??.                                 
   / G R E A T E R  M U D Char. Creation /    \  ??    Point Cost Chart    Ŀ   
  ?                                     ???.   ? ?                          ?   
  ? ? Given Name   Highest            ? ?___\_/  ? 1st 10 points: 1 CP each ?   
  ? ? Family Name  Mystic             ? ?        ? 2nd 10 points: 2 CP each ?   
  ? ? Race         Human              ? ?        ? 3rd 10 points: 3 CP each ?   
  ? ? Class        Warrior            ? ?        ?     ... and so on ...    ?   
  ?                                     ?        ?                          ?   
  ? ? Strength   (  40 to  100)     0 ? ?        ? +10 to base stat:  10 CP ?   
  ? ? Intellect  (  40 to  100)     0 ? ? ??????Ĵ +20 to base stat:  30 CP ?   
  ? ? Willpower  (  40 to  100)     0 ? ?        ? +30 to base stat:  60 CP ?   
  ? ? Agility    (  40 to  100)     0 ? ?        ? +40 to base stat: 100 CP ?   
  ? ? Health     (  40 to  100)     0 ? ?        ? +50 to base stat: 150 CP ?   
  ? ? Charm      (  40 to  100)     0 ? ?        ??    ... and so on ...   ??   
  ?                                     ?                                       
  ? ?  Hair Length   None             ? ?        ? Use the Space Bar to         
  ? ?  Hair Colour   Black            ? ? ??????Ĵ toggle between choices for   
  ? ?  Eye Colour    Black            ? ?        ? your physical description   
  ? ?  Exit: SAVE ?  ? CP Left:  100  ? ? ???????? SAVE your character or EXIT 
?????????????????????????????????.     ?                                       
\_________________________________\___/

Eek my stats sure do suck balls. I'll just make them 40 and see what happens.  Thats odd did i just get 60 cps for entering 40 str.  I'll try again.                                     

.?????????????????????????????????????.??.                                 
   / G R E A T E R  M U D Char. Creation /    \  ??    Point Cost Chart    Ŀ   
  ?                                     ???.   ? ?                          ?   
  ? ? Given Name   Highest            ? ?___\_/  ? 1st 10 points: 1 CP each ?   
  ? ? Family Name  Mystic             ? ?        ? 2nd 10 points: 2 CP each ?   
  ? ? Race         Human              ? ?        ? 3rd 10 points: 3 CP each ?   
  ? ? Class        Warrior            ? ?        ?     ... and so on ...    ?   
  ?                                     ?        ?                          ?   
  ? ? Strength   (  40 to  100)    40 ? ?        ? +10 to base stat:  10 CP ?   
  ? ? Intellect  (  40 to  100)    40 ? ? ??????Ĵ +20 to base stat:  30 CP ?   
  ? ? Willpower  (  40 to  100)    40 ? ?        ? +30 to base stat:  60 CP ?   
  ? ? Agility    (  40 to  100)    40 ? ?        ? +40 to base stat: 100 CP ?   
  ? ? Health     (  40 to  100)    40 ? ?        ? +50 to base stat: 150 CP ?   
  ? ? Charm      (  40 to  100)    40 ? ?        ??    ... and so on ...   ??   
  ? ?  Hair Length   None             ? ?        ? Use the Space Bar to         
  ? ?  Hair Colour   Black            ? ? ??????Ĵ toggle between choices for   
  ? ?  Eye Colour    Black            ? ?        ? your physical description   
  ? ?  Exit: SAVE ?  ? CP Left:  460  ? ? ???????? SAVE your character or EXIT 
?????????????????????????????????.     ?                                       
\_________________________________\___/                                       

Yay a free 360 Cps.

DeathCow

I have not been able to replecate entering the realm with 0 in each stat.

Gardner Denver

This is the char I tried to talk to you about the other night.  It caused the player packet reporter to hang up as well, I had to code in a bypass for it.

Sandoz

At least you were able to roll.  The last character i tried to roll crahsed the board.  Oh.. wait.. maybe that happened when i disbanded gang.  Now I can't remember

Gardner Denver

DC did you roll again or did you just suicide & train?  Your chars profile ID has changed again.

DeathCow

I rolled again AFTER providing that capture.