Standard MMUD, Best Ac/Class/Level Range

Started by DeathCow, Aug 15, 2009, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Ac LVL 10Dodge LVL 10Ac LVL 20Dodge LVL 20Ac LVL 30Dodge LVL 30Ac LVL 40Dodge LVL 40Ac LVL 50Dodge LVL 50
G-Warrior83/18.3-1588/18.5-19118.6/24.4-22123.2/24.3-19135.1/35.5-31
E-Warrior
N-Warrior
G-Witchunter
E-Witchunter
N-Witchunter
G-Paladin
E-Paladin
N-Paladin
G-Cleric
E-Cleric
N-Cleric
G-Priest
E-Priest
N-Priest
G-Missionary
E-Missionary
N-Missionary
G-Ninja
E-Ninja
N-Ninja
G-Thief
E-Thief
N-Thief
G-Bard
E-Bard
N-Bard
G-Gypsy
E-Gypsy
N-Gypsy
G-Warlock
E-Warlock
N-Warlock
G-Mage
E-Mage
N-Mage
G-Druid
E-Druid
N-Druid
G-Ranger
E-Ranger
N-Ranger
G-Mystic
E-Mystic
N-Mystic

I'd like to make a table of the best defences for each class by level...I'm not gonna add anything atm, but if you have anything already done it save me some time if you'd post it :)  It should include spells that are standard for that class to learn, as well as quests that are standard for that class to have completed.  It shouldnt include outside blesses or any temporary bonuses.  The idea is to see where everyone lands on the playing field so that any gaps can be filled. Please include shadow and Prev as AC.

kalus

How about figuring out some sort of standard defense rating that takes into account both ac, dr and dodge?

Call it, DEF for example.

How much DEF does a char with 55/7 and 25 dodge have.
How much DEF for 120/20 and 0 dodge.
How much DEF for 33/-3 and 60 dodge.

Also, can you shed some light on how dodge works? How much does agil/charm add to dodge? Is there a dodge cap and how soon is it reached?

DeathCow

Total dodge is added up into one big number..then it acctually is adjusted on a sliding scale against enemy acc.

but until you get to that sliding part of the scale 1 dodge=1 ac.

MudHunter

Quote from: DeathCow on Aug 15, 2009, 02:28 PM
Total dodge is added up into one big number..then it acctually is adjusted on a sliding scale against enemy acc.

but until you get to that sliding part of the scale 1 dodge=1 ac.

isnt that basically the same as ac, too?

DeathCow

kalus

So AC >>>>>> dodge, given there is no sliding scale for AC and 30 DR means AC is taking 30 less damage per hit.