A simple solution to the stash problem on pvp realm

Started by pentagruel, Dec 02, 2009, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pentagruel

Let gang leader have 1 room in realm which they pm to gardner as being their stash spot, so that gardner does not go into those rooms to flush lims.  They have to pm the room number before the start of every month, so that if someone quits, thier stash will still be wiped. 

Gardner Denver

I would be agreeable to something along these lines.

Rhinehold

I agree so long as I am the only one allowed to horde the hookers.

-DR

Bitcrunchr

Quote from: pentagruel on Dec 02, 2009, 01:39 AM
Let gang leader have 1 room in realm which they pm to gardner as being their stash spot, so that gardner does not go into those rooms to flush lims.  They have to pm the room number before the start of every month, so that if someone quits, thier stash will still be wiped. 

Great idea.

Also, Penta, desperately need you back in-realm. Heh.

Fuxsiloh

Ha! I don't think "Penta" is going to be coming to help anytime soon. I think a Musty backstab may have scared him off. So why don't you just get it over with and enter and die before you cause anymore unnecessary deaths  ;D

Gardner Denver

Just a reminder, 20 days inactive = chars get stripped.

Rhinehold

pentagruel

Quote from: Fuxsiloh on Dec 03, 2009, 06:06 PM
Ha! I don't think "Penta" is going to be coming to help anytime soon. I think a Musty backstab may have scared him off. So why don't you just get it over with and enter and die before you cause anymore unnecessary deaths  ;D

It was pathetic seeing the 4 of you still not manage to kill me.

Too dumb I guess.  And a 300 backstab is rather weak for a lbvl 50 char. 

Fuxsiloh

Too dumb? I think the ping has something to do with it - the reason Musty was the only one who attacked is because he is the only one who lives in the US. Thus, his response is faster. Basically, all us poor Aussies lag and despite this clear handicap we still managed to destroy you! So who's fucking stupid now?

I understand the experience of being destroyed like you were and having all your precious hoarded items taken must be hard. I am sure Kleenex has made a good profit from all the tissues you've been through. What I find hilarious is that you played a pvp realm, died once and had a sook and quit. I mean, are you really that pathetic? I guess you are!

You call us dumb? You're whole attitude to the game is dumb. It's not about scripting 24/7 and hoarding every limited item in the game - and in doing so, depriving others from any satisfaction or enjoyment. You're failure in the game only demonstrates how dumb YOU really are.

Oh and by the way, this stash wouldn't happen to be yours would it?

You are carrying 8 platinum pieces, 331 gold crowns, 9 silver nobles, 7 copper
farthings, crescent moon staff (Weapon Hand), silvery skullcap (Head), enigma
gloves (Hands), white gold ring (Finger), gold jeweled ring (Finger), demonhide sandals (Feet), ivor
y bracers (Arms), peasant cloak (Back), cat's-eye pendant
(Neck), spider silk trousers (Legs), lionskin belt (Waist), silversilk tunic
(Torso), sunstone wristband (Wrist), ogre bone bracelet (Wrist), cobra earrings (Ears), severed head
of Enigma Lord (Worn), phoenix feather, white gold ring,
black and white serpent ring, gold keyring, gold emblem, 2 ruby-eyed skull
ring, rope and grapple, mine pass, brass lamp, crescent moon staff, serpent
staff, amethyst ring, silver ring, 76 scroll of cause harm, 22 scroll of minor
healing, 20 iron ring, blackened parchment, Demon's Maw, soulblighter, ruby
ninjato, blood lance, demon's skull mask, 2 lionskin tunic,
emerald-tipped crozier, 3 tiger-claw necklace, withered walking stick, nexus
chakram, mithril helm, titanic stone maul, lifestealer, tree trunk, dragonfang
ninjato, golden pike, obsidian claymore, blizzardfang, faded shawl, amber
sceptre, dented wizard's hat
You have the following keys: golden idol, dragon key, black serpent key, black
star key, platinum key, moldy key.
Wealth: 113197 copper farthings
Encumbrance: 8197/9000 - Heavy [91%]

If so, thankyou! Odd though that you kept so much ninja equipment even though you had no ninja in your gang?? (HOARDER!)

Many of the items have been distributed to good homes, with owners who will love and cherish them and not leave them in a stinky mushroom cave.

PENTAGRUEL = FAIL

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Dec 05, 2009, 09:40 AM
Just a reminder, 20 days inactive = chars get stripped.

Just so we're clear on this.  Pentagruel your 20 days is up in 2 days.  Bitcrunchr your clock is ticking also.

pentagruel

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Dec 07, 2009, 03:19 AM
Just so we're clear on this.  Pentagruel your 20 days is up in 2 days.  Bitcrunchr your clock is ticking also.

Define being activate gardner,  this is pathetic.

Ok, ill log on for 1 hour each day, and kill atleast one timed mob.  Let me know if this satisfies being active.  I really like how you make up rules as you go.  Its one thing if i never enter the realm, its another if i dont script 24/7.

Excarkun

Pen i believe this is only an issue with you/any player with limiteds. If you didn't have limiteds then its not an issue at all how long your  not longed on or playing. But this is also a pvp mud so pvping is a way for the limiteds to get around and your trying to negate that option by HARdly playing or waiting for help. Just roll the dice and play or sell/ flush or even trade off your limiteds then stay logged off.

pentagruel

Quote from: Excarkun on Dec 07, 2009, 05:27 AM
Pen i believe this is only an issue with you/any player with limiteds. If you didn't have limiteds then its not an issue at all how long your  not longed on or playing. But this is also a pvp mud so pvping is a way for the limiteds to get around and your trying to negate that option by HARdly playing or waiting for help. Just roll the dice and play or sell/ flush or even trade off your limiteds then stay logged off.

i have a grand total of 4 lims.  I dont think this is such an issue.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: pentagruel on Dec 07, 2009, 03:55 AM
Define being activate gardner,  this is pathetic.

Ok, ill log on for 1 hour each day, and kill atleast one timed mob.  Let me know if this satisfies being active.  I really like how you make up rules as you go.  Its one thing if i never enter the realm, its another if i dont script 24/7.

I think if you check the rules post you'll clearly see where it says that inactives are stripped after 20 days.  So it's hardly something that's made up as we go.

As far as what defines active I think we already covered that, but what you've been doing since the 17th of last month, which has been to stay offline 90% of the time, does not consitute active playing by any definition.

If all you are going to do from now on is to log on for 1 hour and kill 1 boss then I hardly think you need those nice limit 1 items you are wearing and I will gladly gen you up a set of replacement chainmail and a nice jewel encrusted warhammer to replace them.

Rhinehold

could you gen me a hooker for those lonely nights?

i think greatermud should have hookers.....

-DR