main-gauche items

Started by SluTFisHy, Jan 12, 2010, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darmius

Since most mage weapons are 2hd, if it's made into an off-hand item it should be skewed to warlock/gypsy.  So just add some stats.  Max dmg, mana regne, whatever.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Darmius on Feb 24, 2010, 10:24 AM
Since most mage weapons are 2hd, if it's made into an off-hand item it should be skewed to warlock/gypsy.  So just add some stats.  Max dmg, mana regne, whatever.

It already is an off-hand item. :)

#: 833, Name: arcane tome, Worn: Off-Hand, Armr Type: Natural, Level: 20, Enc: 25, AC/DR: 0/0, Acc: 0, Limit: 1, AC/Enc: 0
>> Abilities: Magical +1, S.C. +10, Recharge +1, MaxMana +20 -- Uses: 1x/day -- Casts: [arcane tome incantation(449), ManaRgn +25, for 1200 rounds] -- Classes: Gypsy, Warlock, Mage

SluTFisHy

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Feb 20, 2010, 01:05 PM
Whatever.  If you want to discuss/debate that's fine.  You don't seem to be able to debate the issue without taking pot shots at the people rather than the ideas, so as far as I'm concerned my involvement with your part of this thread is at an end.

It's not my fault that you have an inability to debate about the actual subject. Dont be upset at me just because I pointed you back to the conversation.
Listen peeps, *I INSULT PEOPLE*, thats what I do.

So when I respond to a forum, I insult people equally, I dont descriminate.

It's just me adding salt and pepper to a conversation.

Don't take anything to heart. Nubs.

DeathCow

Quote from: SluTFisHy on Feb 25, 2010, 10:14 AM
It's not my fault that you have an inability to debate about the actual subject. Dont be upset at me just because I pointed you back to the conversation.

No, but what is your fault is that you're attacking people personally rather than addressing the point.  Spend your breathe elsewhere and you'll get a more targeted responce.

SluTFisHy

Quote from: DeathCow on Feb 25, 2010, 05:22 PM
No, but what is your fault is that you're attacking people personally rather than addressing the point.  Spend your breathe elsewhere and you'll get a more targeted responce.

I didn't attack personally, I make aggressive humor. Creating a situation that implies rorik and gardner as shortbus jockey's stabbing eachother with forks is far from attacking personally.

It's not my fault that If people do not agree with everything I say without question that I need to politely explain to them that they are retarded ;) Who else is gonna tell them? I am performing a community service here people.. be greatful ;)~

Listen peeps, *I INSULT PEOPLE*, thats what I do.

So when I respond to a forum, I insult people equally, I dont descriminate.

It's just me adding salt and pepper to a conversation.

Don't take anything to heart. Nubs.

DeathCow

Quote from: SluTFisHy on Feb 25, 2010, 10:28 PM
I didn't attack personally, I make aggressive humor. Creating a situation that implies rorik and gardner as shortbus jockey's stabbing eachother with forks is far from attacking personally.

It's not my fault that If people do not agree with everything I say without question that I need to politely explain to them that they are retarded ;) Who else is gonna tell them? I am performing a community service here people.. be greatful ;)~

If its intended to be humour your delivery is a tad off.  Most people are not interrupting it as such.