Who else is sick of the random d/c's?

Started by Tragedy, Jan 13, 2010, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tragedy

This random d/c problem is a real pain in the ass, I wouldn't be so bothered if I didn't log on after 8 hours of unable to connect and see that people have been on for 2000 minutes+. Can someone PLEASE post the actual numbers for the IP Address because I'm starting to think this is a DNS problem or whatever the routing program is. I'd like to connect to the hardline, because this crap is ROCK BOTTOM, and it's costing to much time...Anyone else out there got these problems? I know for a fact I'm not alone.

interchange

This is a beta realm.  These are fantasy characters that mean nothing.  Relax.

I also hope that Vitoc can get to the bottom of the crashing soon.  Thanks for the work brother.  O0

Tragedy

Ok I understand the beta realm but there is still a sense of competition when you run a PvP realm, my main concern is why are some ppl connected no problem and up to thousands of minutes and others have to reconnect for hours, Plz just post the actual IP address...This is something that has been re-occurring as opposed to 1 fluke incident. 4 times this has made it before I posted. Thanx, and I do keep my kool, If I was mad that post would of went a little different.

Bahaus

To the best of my knowledge I haven't had any issues with not being able to connect while others can.

However, right now my backscroll shows a @panic hangup on non-pvp realm while m 2nd char had full hp's and neither was attacking before the hang-up which was probably some monster lag I assume [around 7pm est]. Then at 9pm est I see the last msg my pvp char saw. Ever since then I have gotten either "connection timed out" or "no route to host".

Is the board down right now or is it only affecting me?
I can Haz level 90?

Vitoc