Wow

Started by Silvix, Jan 31, 2010, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvix

That's a long 15 minutes ;)

SluTFisHy

everyone knows 15 minutes mean an hour.

Unless if Gardner and vitoc were women, then it means "whenever i feel like it"..

Also differenciates if your a man talking TO a women, then 15 minutes means 5 minutes, or 5 minutes and then 20 minutes of getting yelled at.
Listen peeps, *I INSULT PEOPLE*, thats what I do.

So when I respond to a forum, I insult people equally, I dont descriminate.

It's just me adding salt and pepper to a conversation.

Don't take anything to heart. Nubs.

Gardner Denver

We're rebuilding the db as we speak.

Silvix

Will there be strippers this push? I wanna buy strippers.

P.S.: Perhaps a command was added to add dollars to the g-strings?

Vitoc

Sorry about the delay everyone.  I had to reconvert the entire database (still in process) because the exits didn't copy over right when I last ran the converter last night.  I think it should be finished in another 15 mins or so.

Excarkun

now is it another start from scratch pick your race/class when that is done? Or are we already saved ?

Silvix

That don't matter to me so much i'ma change my class anyways. Would be ok with me though so i can avoid that reroll step ;)

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Excarkun on Jan 31, 2010, 01:58 PM
now is it another start from scratch pick your race/class when that is done?

Yes

kalus

ETA? I really got to go to work!

Gardner Denver

MudHunter

Tragedy

Ya its down for alot of ppl, now is the crucial time to fix this PLEASE. We can't log on, and its several of us, we are all on a diff bbs together, why can't we log onto gmud and some people can? Please post the direct IP adress so I can connect to that w/o your DNS routing issues. I think i posted this about perpetual dc's before.

Silvix

Yeah what's up?

MudHunter

I think tgs (or whatever runs gmud) is broken, but the muds itself are fine

Silvix

Mega is acting like it's ghosted. Just says 'loggin in' at the bottom and nothing on screen.