Mmud mod 10 & Stuff

Started by banjaxster, Feb 13, 2010, 09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjaxster

I was wondering if the mod 10 for MMUD that was being worked on is still proceeding?
I am sure many others are waiting for this.
Any idea on when Greatermud will be released?
Now that Metro has shelved MMUD I am considering editing it myself,Nothing  drastic just a few things here and there,Whats your thoughts on this?
CedarValley BBS online since 10-01-1998 non pvp
CedarNet BBS online since 10-24-2005 non PVP

DeathCow

Mod-10 is still being worked on.

It is taking me awhile, but the goal is to ensure quality.  It also took quite a bit of time to dissect the storyline and figure out what is actually happening in the quests cause mod-9 was just sooo poorly written.

As well as finishing mod-10, I've also been working on making mod-9 better.  A few places needed a little work, the mas for example is a really large and some what unusable area.  It just needs a little toning to become a more usable area(without removing the challenging aspect of it for questing).  I personally feel that the Zanthus area could use some work, and I believe some textblocks could use some  tweaking so that every class can finish the quest correctly.

banjaxster

Glad to hear you are working on mod 9 improvements also.Just wondering what is in mod10?  New area? The being able to train higher than 75?
I can't wait to finally get something new for my mud realms.
Keep up the good work!! :)
CedarValley BBS online since 10-01-1998 non pvp
CedarNet BBS online since 10-24-2005 non PVP

DeathCow

Quote from: banjaxster on Feb 15, 2010, 06:36 PM
Glad to hear you are working on mod 9 improvements also.Just wondering what is in mod10?  New area? The being able to train higher than 75?
I can't wait to finally get something new for my mud realms.
Keep up the good work!! :)
Module Plug Rough Draft
Module 10: A bridge between worlds
With your failure at the Isle of Bone rumors arise of a rift that has opened between two worlds.  The great castle of Albion wages war against the hordes that have spilled through the rift.  Albion reaches out to its freed cities for help but the rift itself may tear our world apart.  Both, heroes and villians must use their blade and wits to conquer this challenge or face certain death.  Meanwhile Zanthus' plans for this world continue to unfold, he must be stopped once and for all.

SluTFisHy

Love it. In mod 10, gonna utilize the chaotic vortex behind mind flayer magus that goes nowhere? :)
Listen peeps, *I INSULT PEOPLE*, thats what I do.

So when I respond to a forum, I insult people equally, I dont descriminate.

It's just me adding salt and pepper to a conversation.

Don't take anything to heart. Nubs.

DeathCow

Quote from: SluTFisHy on Feb 19, 2010, 01:06 AM
Love it. In mod 10, gonna utilize the chaotic vortex behind mind flayer magus that goes nowhere? :)

You know, I hadn't thought about using that area.  What should be behind there?  Hurm.

Gardner Denver

That's the secret entrance to the mall quest area

SluTFisHy

Mall quest area?

Shit.. Im training up at spencer's and cinnabun...

build my stats in "cool" and "calories" lol ;)
Listen peeps, *I INSULT PEOPLE*, thats what I do.

So when I respond to a forum, I insult people equally, I dont descriminate.

It's just me adding salt and pepper to a conversation.

Don't take anything to heart. Nubs.