Will's such a master of skill!

Started by 0verkill, Aug 03, 2010, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0verkill

[HP=411/KAI=42]:rest
You are now resting.
Lucifer gossips: tahts all u got sticky?
Young gossips: coulda been worse
Young gossips: lol
Lucifer gossips: but wasnt
[HP=411/KAI=42]: (Resting)
Ancient Ruin
You notice black fang here.
Obvious exits: north, west, northeast
[HP=411/KAI=42]: (Resting)
Ancient Ruin
You hear movement to the northeast.
Will peeks in from the northeast!
[HP=443/KAI=43]: (Resting)
Ancient Ruin
Will walks into the room from the northeast.
Ptery walks into the room from the northeast.
A dragon serpent slithers in from northeast.
A stinging sandstorm surrounds you!
A sandstorm surrounds you!
Will moves to cast inferno upon you.
[HP=437/KAI=43]: (Resting)
The room is pitch black - you can't see anything
Ptery is searching the area.
Ptery casts wrathful curse upon you!
You feel unlucky!
Ptery moves to cast soul rip upon you.
Will points a finger at you and clenches a fist.
A pillar of flame appears and scorches you for 356 damage!
Ptery begins to chant in a fierce tone!
A strange force rips into you for 236 damage!
You drop to the ground!
[HPs critically low! (03:28 am)]
[Session ended (03:28 am)]
You have been killed!
You have been killed!
Your character has been rerolled.
See how cheap EXP Tracking is? Ya can't hide or go AFK. Look what happens? And as you can see it sucks :)

Gardner Denver

Once you posted that cap showing you only had 1 life left and 60 million exp to level, did you really expect them to not launch an all out effort to roll you?

Teferi

0verkill

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Aug 03, 2010, 09:17 AM
Once you posted that cap showing you only had 1 life left and 60 million exp to level, did you really expect them to not launch an all out effort to roll you?

Actually, Gard... Check it out, A ranger is a character designed to track people, A nekojin is a race designed to track people, Being able to read people's Experience rates and tell where they are, Thats bull shit. Thats how the game is meant to play, And you fellows Banned people recently for breaking the rules, Ptery and Luffy know this, And they willingly cheat in the arena to kill me, I don't care about dying. But I like fair game. And if a person 15 levels higher than you can track you no matter where you go and off you, It's not fair game, You may say get your friends together go get them, But some people don't have friends. so it is what is is. Up to you my friend to run a fair tight ship.

Gardner Denver

You can exp track players in regular mud also.  Especially if they are just looping.  Granted it takes a little longer in regmud because of the delay updating the top player list, but it's still very do-able.

Damage Inc has a wonderful little telnet application that can track every user on the top 100 (or whatever the sysop allows) and tell you where any player who's active is at.

Thergin

Gard your throwing gasoline onto the fire haha.

y2duhh

Gard,

Guys an idiot for getting rolled 1 day after getting a char I agree. Is there going to be any action taken on the bug exploited to get him down to 1 life, that was BLATANTLY exploited, I don't care 24 hour suspension or whatever, dumbass doesn't get his char back and he deserves it but the exploit of the bug should also be punished.

Gardner Denver

I'll discuss it with Vitoc and Soul if you like.

PTERY

Quote from: y2duhh on Aug 03, 2010, 10:48 PM
Gard,

Guys an idiot for getting rolled 1 day after getting a char I agree. Is there going to be any action taken on the bug exploited to get him down to 1 life, that was BLATANTLY exploited, I don't care 24 hour suspension or whatever, dumbass doesn't get his char back and he deserves it but the exploit of the bug should also be punished.
If we're going to be suspended for that I would also like Rand's current incarnation to be suspended for the constant racism/sexual harassment he dumps on me and other players through gos and telepaths. The game is better without him.

Vitoc: we would appreciate the ability to turn off telepaths for select players.

Angruin

Duhh you gonna fight everyones battles or only the ones vs. better mud players than yourself?
Only time you seem to have an opinion is when it involves our gang or TTG. get a life man.

y2duhh

i'm fighting my own battles, currently im battling oblivion and TTG right?

Angruin

My point is, this whole topic has NOTHING to do with you, yet you push for some kind of action. personally I think anyone who steps into the arena KNOWING about the bug is a moron, but thats just me. Also, when I found the bug initially about 2 weeks ago, I used it, along with at least 5 others, including people in your gang, so should we all be punished? Again we have a community of 20 people, give it a rest. Lord is rerolled, you arent being abused with bugs, what else do you want?