Help Efa get unbanned! part 2

Started by Efa, Dec 18, 2010, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efa

It appears some sort of clerical error has caused me to be banned yet again. I look forward to working with the administrators to resolve this situation expediently and efficiently.

Efa

This was my reply for Mr. Gardner Denver

Live on both at the same time:
Forums:
General IP Information
Hostname: adsl-068-153-235-083.sip.shv.bellsouth.net
ISP: BellSouth.net
Organization: Aquaria
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Louisiana
City: Homer
Latitude: 32.7988
Longitude: -92.9919
Area Code: 318
Postal Code: 71040

Game:
General IP Information
Hostname: adsl-074-189-102-026.sip.shv.bellsouth.net
ISP: BellSouth.net
Organization: ORG - jimmie earle
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Louisiana
City: Shreveport
Latitude: 32.4492
Longitude: -93.7835
Area Code: 318
Postal Code:

It appears that there has been some confusion as to my IP address. Allow me the opportunity to clear this up so that I can once again rejoice in the greatness that is GreaterMud.

Efa

Quote from: Efa on Yesterday at 01:28:09 pm
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this matter efficiently so that I can be unbanned. It seems we have been through this once before. I am willing to take whatever steps necessary to prove that I am not using a proxy/spoofing.

Gardner - I am having conversations with the other admins on this.  Will advise when a decision is reached.

Efa

Quote from: Efa on Yesterday at 04:24:51 pm
Any update on this? I'm starting to think that the issue is not so much my IP and more about me killing Jet? I'm ready and willing to take whatever steps necessary to prove I am neither spoofing or using a proxy. Where do we need to go from here. Please advise.

Gardner's response - I don't ip ban people for killing other players.  That is part and parcell of a pvp realm.  Besides I don't even know Jet other than knowing she supposed to live somewhere near me.

Vitoc never came back to the keys, and I want his opinion before we procede.  I am unwilling to do anything over the phone for obvious reasons.  So far the other admin that I spoke with agrees with my assessment.

You will be advised when a soultion has been decided on.  I can tell you it will not be tonight.

Efa

12/19/2010 12:54 PM Gardner gossips: Enjoy your time in limbo?
12/19/2010 12:54 PM Blessed gossips: shrug i made 2 chars on nightmare so i wasnt too bored
12/19/2010 12:54 PM Zoquphiash gossips: who?
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Blessed gossips: i aint sayin
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Blessed gossips: maybe one day ill be told why i was banned lol

I don't know this person other than having talked with her a couple times and helped her kill some people, however I feel the same way. I was banned without warning a 2nd time and given a flimsy excuse as to why I was banned. I have sent multiple e-mails and only gotten a response about 50% of the time. I am ready and willing to work with the ops to prove that I am neither spoofing or using any proxy. However I still remain banned, for what?

Gardner Denver

Was there some part of "You'll be advised once a decision has been made" that was not clear?  Nothing has been decided so you have not heard anything.

You missed the rest of the conversation with Blessed.  You know, the part where I answered her.

12/19/2010 12:54 PM Gardner gossips: Enjoy your time in limbo?
12/19/2010 12:54 PM Blessed gossips: shrug i made 2 chars on nightmare so i wasnt too bored
12/19/2010 12:54 PM Zoquphiash gossips: who?
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Blessed gossips: i aint sayin
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Blessed gossips: maybe one day ill be told why i was banned lol
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Tiny gossips: hey gard
12/19/2010 12:55 PM Infected gossips: im confused
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Gardner gossips: You're welcome to play here and not contribute to the testing
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Zoquphiash gossips: ohh.. cuase you don't have a brain
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Gardner gossips: However
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Tiny gossips: laz says he cant log in
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Blessed gossips: testing.. lol ok
12/19/2010 12:56 PM Gardner gossips: No contribute to the testing means no contribute to the drama either

Efa

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Dec 19, 2010, 02:55 PM
Was there some part of "You'll be advised once a decision has been made" that was not clear?  Nothing has been decided so you have not heard anything.

To be honest the reason I was banned is still not clear, much less when you will be getting back to me, and who you are conversing with to make a decision about something that can be verified easily. It does not take a meeting of the minds to determine that my IP address is valid, even more so when I am willing to verify this. The fact that I have had to re-iterate this over and over, and explain my situation multiple times (staying in a hotel) which can again be verified easily is making me wonder. Who do you need to speak with to give you permission to verify my address? Can I cut out the middle man and speak directly with this person? Perhaps this process could be expedited greatly if I can speak with this mystery group of people who make decisions for you. I think you have a good server however this is a flimsy excuse for a ban and your lack of willingness to verify my information which can happen with a phone call or any other method of your choosing makes me wonder about your true intentions when you banned me. Again, I am available at any time to verify I am not spoofing or using any kind of proxy, I am willing to verify this whichever way you choose, and yet I remained banned?

Sincerely,
Efa KingOfPVP

Gardner Denver

Sure, you can remove the middle man and talk directly to Vitoc.  Send him a PM here on the forums.  I'll leave it between the two of you to resolve.