A few items & spells that need fixing

Started by Jigga, Nov 23, 2010, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigga

I'm sure most of this is known but I have a list I was keeping and just figured I'd post so I can delete it off my desktop...

Mystic spell "purify" - doesn't cure poison

jade amulet - spell doesn't cure poison either

star helm - is neutral only, is supposed to be NOT neutral

sunstone wristband - doesn't appear to prevent confusion, but then again, did it never did in MajorMUD either

skull flail - you can "use" it on an enemy and it engages in round combat casting it's spell for 20+ hits in a round

skull wand - when you "use" the wand and it spawns a silvery skull, the skull is not charmed and attacks you instead of attacking other players/monsters
~{RoBDaWG - Jigga - Rza}~   ||  ~{Sysop of UtopiaBBS.com}~

Mersinary

Sunstone Wristband:   Abilities: Alter HP +25, MaxDamage +1, LoyalItem +1, MaxMana +10 -- Negates: confusion(63), hypnotic hands(300), shriek(191), creature illusion(380), gibbers(381), desert sandstorm(713), confusion(829), song of dazzling(53), high-pitched scream(83), gazes(328) -- Not Droppable

In majormud it negates them affects..  Maybe you're confusing the, "doesn't appear to prevent confusion, but then again, did it never did in MajorMUD either", with a room effect confusion like mystic mist or some other spell that it actually does not negate against.

Jigga

Not quite sure what you mean, but I'm almost positive it doesn't prevent any of the spells it's supposed to.
~{RoBDaWG - Jigga - Rza}~   ||  ~{Sysop of UtopiaBBS.com}~