One of our own needs help

Started by Angruin, Feb 28, 2011, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angruin

Hey everyone, on a serious note we all love to hate and hate to love one other in mud. Unfortunately the universe is still twirling outside of our little megamud boxes. One of our brothers is in need of help, and if I had the type O negative blood he has, he would have one of my kidneys. Will Gray aka Shadow/Ashamael/Will is in need of a kidney, and he is running out of time. Please watch this video and if you know anyone who can or is willing to help, please reply or email his girlfriend at the email on the video. Thanks to all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eEobWv7HjU&feature=player_embedded

Fermouth

I have O positive blood, and require someone's kidney who has the same.
I am not currently dying although a kidney would be appreciated.
I was asleep when my girlfriend took it upon her redneck self to make this video.

Yay.
Broadcast from Stinkyhaze "please dont take me to the bathroom, will"

PTERY

I have A- blood. If you'd like a vial let me know.

Best of luck finding the right kidney. That has got to be a difficult prospect.

Crabster

Damn bro....are you on some kind of a waiting list currently?

MudHunter

Prescience

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy ... you're a good kid and I hope you find someone who can help/donate.

<3

Corn

Hayden

I'm O-  like Guile from street fighter.  I think O is like a universal donor, but I'll put you in my Will  if I die in a motorcycle accident.  Keep your fingers crossed -------- That I don't die. Reminds me of that episode in Lost where John gives his father a kidney and finds out later it was a con. Good Luck.