MudOp

Started by twogirlz, Mar 18, 2011, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twogirlz

In case everyone has forgotten I am still willing to mudop this realm in an unbiased and active manner. I really want this to return to its former glory. Please comment and discuss. Gardner included!

y2duhh

No thanks, I do not believe you would be fair and I'm sure half the realm would feel the same way. If it was an active player it would have to be someone with less history than you have.

Devious

I sent Vitoc a msg. about Mudops. I think that if Gaul/Fwank from non-pvp side is going to continue playing he should be mudop. and if not him. I would do it. I'm new, no one really knows me. I have no history with anyone. and I'm pretty dedicated to this board. I quit all other realms, and am only playin on here. Plus I'm a stay at home dad right now, so I can be at keys all the time :)

-Superman

Crabster

whoever fondles me first gets my vote....

Devious

twogirlz

Quote from: y2duhh on Mar 18, 2011, 10:21 AM
No thanks, I do not believe you would be fair and I'm sure half the realm would feel the same way. If it was an active player it would have to be someone with less history than you have.

Duhh if you could get over the past, it was the game its PvP and it should be that way. I am reasonable and could see that this is pvp, i do not hold grudges.  There is no one who has just played non-pvp or only played for a little while here who understands what goes on, everyone here has a history and can be considered bias in one way or another as long as they do not behave that way and are rational in their decisions then they would probably be most suitable for the position, I am not gonna get paid to do it, I would just like to see a little more activity on the board and its continued development, which hinges heavily on how popular the realms are.

y2duhh

I'm not holding a grudge, I just don't believe you would be fair.

Peanut

Anything is better than what we have now, a broken realm which noone cares about without any skilled active players.

Luther

When it comes to MUDOP's less is more. Am I just missing a place where all Vitoc's mudop commands are listed for the non pvp realm. I have gotten some of them from other users, just curious.

Gardner Denver

Quote from: Luther on Mar 23, 2011, 07:46 AM
When it comes to MUDOP's less is more. Am I just missing a place where all Vitoc's mudop commands are listed for the non pvp realm. I have gotten some of them from other users, just curious.

Teleports: @khaz, @silvermere, @rhud
Alignment: @good, @neutral, @villian, @fiend
Lives: @add life (gives 2 lives)

PTERY

Quote from: Peanut on Mar 22, 2011, 12:26 AM
Anything is better than what we have now, a broken realm which noone cares about without any skilled active players.
+1

twogirlz

i am still here and willing! PvP needs a rebirth...

Gardner Denver

Since nobody else has come forward that I feel is more trustworthy, I intend to recommend Twochicks as the new mudop next week.

Crabster

Quote from: Gardner Denver on Mar 27, 2011, 06:17 AM
Since nobody else has come forward that I feel is more trustworthy, I intend to recommend Twochicks as the new mudop next week.

the only reason i like it is maybe if he/she is mudop, maybe ALL the ttg ppl will cum back.....other than that, i guess we will just sit back and watch what happens....but if they dont cum back, then ttg and the realm loses another player since 2girlz cant play anymore....whens the reset?