Realm Reset! 10th of June

Started by twogirlz, May 31, 2011, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twogirlz

Quote from: Ptery on Jun 10, 2011, 08:04 PM
I do expect to see Luci with 58+ missionaries though.

And Terry with 100 priests, and dc with 500 mages, script newhaven for 0exp per kill.

MudHunter

So there's going to be no enforcement of dupes? But your gunna only allow one account per ip? Is that what I'm reading?

Jigga

Quote from: MudHunter on Jun 11, 2011, 11:00 AM
So there's going to be no enforcement of dupes? But your gunna only allow one account per ip? Is that what I'm reading?

For all intents and purposes, you can have as many characters as you want in the PVP Realm.

In the Non-PVP Realm it's 1 character first, a 2nd when you hit level 25, and a 3rd when they both hit 50.
~{RoBDaWG - Jigga - Rza}~   ||  ~{Sysop of UtopiaBBS.com}~

MudHunter

Quote from: Jigga on Jun 11, 2011, 11:04 AM

For all intents and purposes, you can have as many characters as you want in the PVP Realm.

In the Non-PVP Realm it's 1 character first, a 2nd when you hit level 25, and a 3rd when they both hit 50.

Jesus. Thats insane.

Whats the modivation for me to play in the pvp realm anymore?

Crabster

Quote from: MudHunter on Jun 11, 2011, 11:54 AM
Jesus. Thats insane.

Whats the modivation for me to play in the pvp realm anymore?

ive been monitoring the realm and gossips since it came up and alls i can say is wtf??  gard imo is 100% responsible for this focking bs...ur a fockin joke and u know damn well if u didnt want to allow this it wouldnt be happening...i dont give a fock if u say or any of the other ops (with lesser power and say so than u) say different....ur fault...what a joke...ive never seen a fresh realm ruined in under 10 minutes....fockin ban me if u dont like the truth that i speak....ive never ran into someone with a fairly high IQ that was so fockin stupid until i logged onto this bbs or should i say bs.....fockin joke

Crabster

i just noticed there is a crabby logged into pvp realm....its not me...i havent logged into the realm since reset...so think accordingly