PVP Realm Reset

Started by Fermouth, Aug 18, 2011, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twogirlz

Not really sure if will work dropping dupes without resetting as the damage is already done.

PTERY

Quote from: addycorp on Aug 25, 2011, 11:48 PM
Noone in our gang wants a reset.  So there's 8 or 9 votes for no..."

Mmm so you mean 1 actual person. Possibly 2.

Count me in for a reset.

Lazarus

Quote from: twogirlz on Aug 27, 2011, 06:32 AM
Not really sure if will work dropping dupes without resetting as the damage is already done.

I dont think the damage is too far gone.  Just have a notice on the board for the next week, that you are removing dupes, and to email you with the character they want to keep.   Anyone that doesn't email you is rolled and deleted.   After that, start checkin IP's.   Resetting every few months is dumb.

Teferi

Quote from: Lazarus on Aug 27, 2011, 10:20 AM
I dont think the damage is too far gone.  Just have a notice on the board for the next week, that you are removing dupes, and to email you with the character they want to keep.   Anyone that doesn't email you is rolled and deleted.   After that, start checkin IP's.   Resetting every few months is dumb.

All this dupe shit was you's guy's in the first place.  You make terrible decisions.  Reset!

Thesifer

To be fair:  I voted for dupes, only because it was obvious it would cause a lot of heartache and havoc on the realm.

Excarkun

I vote for Reset...

Got to Stick up for my old TTG buddies

Dupping Gay

tinyman

let vote on the fa king spamming crap .. or just get rid of that fa king crap please

tinyman

there should be more votes than the ones here.. like no lims.. 3 times lims. no safe rooms. how much pizza can u eat. and whos the worst speller.

Tank

change my vote to no reset

Torque

Please reset the Realm. No progress on Greatermud is currently being made on the user end by entertaining an unrealistic approach to character development.

kalus

Can we have another poll to ban Lucifer from posting?

Torque

When is there a decision on this poll?

twogirlz

It's a poll, not an election.

Torque

Yeah, I'll be playing regardless if there's a reset. I was just hoping there would be one to clear out the dupes.

tinyman

i think it it should stay the same i dont get why when one or two people cry they get the chance to get a poll no one ever lets time have a poll.  i want a poll of a poll just to poll of a poll.  i want no lim them
. or somthing else stupid poll just cause im coplaing pleawse