Non-pvp item hording

Started by twogirlz, Dec 07, 2012, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twogirlz

I am sweeping every single item on the ground in 24 hours, 90% of them are in ganghouses.

Demonic

We are talking lims right? not all items meaning chest goodies etc we collect for dp runs?

twogirlz

Yes it was only limiteds, and yeh they were mostly in ganghouses which is against the rules anyways.

Pebbles

we had a lionskin tunic in our house and the entire room was swept. Not sure why but it was.. i thought you said only lims. And of course we didnt care about that one so sweep but the entire room?

node

That's because lionskin tunic is a lim.  :)

twogirlz

As far as i am aware it shouldnt have swept an entire room, maybe somebody moved the items?

Pebbles

noone moved the items.. its only 4 of us in the gang. Noone has been around accept me and slide. As far as i'm concerned only the tunic should have been removed but instead the entire room was swept clean. Not a single thing left in it.

Gardner Denver

Assuming Twogirlz used the automated sweep routine I wrote, that would not go into a room to remove an item.  It would delete a specific item by a specific item number only.

twogirlz

bigwood

Quote from: twogirlz on Dec 09, 2012, 04:24 AM
Yes it was only limiteds, and yeh they were mostly in ganghouses which is against the rules anyways.

I thought this push we could put lims in the guild house...

Crabster

anyways is not a focking word ppls

twogirlz

Quote from: Crabster on Dec 12, 2012, 06:54 PM
anyways is not a focking word ppls

Crabby; as usual with such useful contributions

Non PVP Rule for lim items, i have made it clear many times to read the realm rules. I have been a little less dramatic than doing this monthly.

Limited Item Rules:
No limited item hoarding!
If it drops, and you can not use it within a reasonable period of time, leave it.
Lvl 1 gets a lvl 50 lim item.  NOT Reasonable
Lvl 45 gets a lvl 50 lim item.  Reasonable
If you get a lim you can not use, that DOES count towards your 1 limited item per slot limit.  Choose wisely.
1 limited item per item slot max.  No exceptions. 
If it is for your dupe, then your dupe can carry it.
Items on the ground will be swept monthly.  This will include hidden items in gang houses.
Accounts will be stripped after 5 days unless you work out
something with Gardner in advance.

Crabster

Quote from: twogirlz on Dec 12, 2012, 10:54 PM
Crabby; as usual with such useful contributions

some ppl try to help in different ways