You have been Nerfed!

Started by Stalkerr, Apr 30, 2013, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane Omega

I am sorry, I don't have the hard numbers on me here, but my bard, Steve was running the Black Ice caverns at level 65 and holding at close to 40% dodge with a full 10 bard buffs running including evasion which gave him an AC / DR of 60/6.  After these changes he stayed up there for a few hours and his dodge rate dropped to about 9%.  I will try to provide more detailed information on gear and stats when I can get home and look them up.  He is now running in a party with Hurricane in the Dying fields and his dodge is only about 10% there.

mr sinister

oh yes while we are at it. make warrior combat 5 duh.

Crabster

Quote from: Vile on May 01, 2013, 07:47 PM
Crabster

Your crit % is going to be lower or higher depending on how accurate you are. First you have to hit, then you can crit. If you are in an area where you hardly ever miss (webbed lair) your crit % is always going to be higher than normal.

To boost your crit % overall you generally want to get as much +acc and +crit gear as possible while being max qnd and under 32% enc. You probably have more +acc/crit from gear/spells than the mystic too...

everyone else in the gang is fighting the same thing i am tho...still dont see why i should crit 20% more than a crit class that is higher than me

Stalkerr

Quote from: Crabster on May 05, 2013, 02:08 PM
everyone else in the gang is fighting the same thing i am tho...still dont see why i should crit 20% more than a crit class that is higher than me

There could be 1000 reasons, I've no idea without more information.