hang bug

Started by Hydroponic, Aug 18, 2012, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydroponic

how about fixing the hang bug. I tested it i went to feyr room and was able to enter/south/hang over and over all the way out of bone warriors without losing 1 hp or having monsters follow. I thought this was fixed in the past?

Vile

The "hang bug" where you move rooms when you are offline was fixed.

There is no bug as such in what you are describing, but the behaviour is different to mmud. In gmud, mobs don't:

- attack in-between rounds. I personally think this is good and disliked that change in mmud.
- follow unless they swing at you. This probably needs to be looked at.

Stalkerr

Quote from: Vile on Aug 19, 2012, 01:34 AM
The "hang bug" where you move rooms when you are offline was fixed.

There is no bug as such in what you are describing, but the behaviour is different to mmud. In gmud, mobs don't:

- attack in-between rounds. I personally think this is good and disliked that change in mmud.
- follow unless they swing at you. This probably needs to be looked at.

should Vitoc want to work on either of these I'm familar with both of them..mob_has_target and fuck I can't recall the routine name, its something like mobgetsfreeround or..swing.  either way i can find this in the asm.

Hydroponic

well you shouldnt be able to walk through the realm just by hanging. like in gh's or bone warriors ect...walking through bone warriors hanging in a room that would round you just to get to a rgn room that only has 3 mobs is lame.

Greater

It's a bit out of control when Irillyth comes to attack me, gets his ass beat, then hang bugs across the ENTIRE Crystal Lake through rooms of sea hags and lives.

I also have stacked 6-7 rooms on him in stone giants and he's hang bugged out of that multiple times.

Is this bug ever going to be fixed?

Crabster

Quote from: Coarse Horse on Dec 16, 2014, 12:39 PM
It's a bit out of control when Irillyth comes to attack me, gets his ass beat, then hang bugs across the ENTIRE Crystal Lake through rooms of sea hags and lives.

I also have stacked 6-7 rooms on him in stone giants and he's hang bugged out of that multiple times.

Is this bug ever going to be fixed?

i remember when me and all my dupes would have hang bug parties...