Anything else?

Started by DeathCow, Dec 30, 2005, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Are we missing anything that we'll need/want.  Anything you see let me know and I'll see what i can do about adding it in.  Thanks.

Vitoc

Who are we to thank for this new home?? (and a kickass home it is)

DeathCow

Quote from: Vitoc on Dec 30, 2005, 08:22 PM
Who are we to thank for this new home?? (and a kickass home it is)

This is Thesifer's work, isnt it lovely.  Vitoc you're gonna need a sig and avatar...flare seems to impress the masses.

Zanthus the Lich

Quote from: DeathCow on Dec 30, 2005, 07:40 PM
Are we missing anything that we'll need/want.  Anything you see let me know and I'll see what i can do about adding it in.  Thanks.
better moderators ;)

Reece

Are we missing anything that we'll need/want.? Anything you see let me know and I'll see what i can do about adding it in.? Thanks.
I think you forgot your DeathCow sign.

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

Zanthus the Lich

seriously though, a quick reply box would be nice.  Other than that the forum looks great.

oh, and the graphic letting you know there's now posts in a forum should be a bit more different than the one currently being used.  Right now "no new posts" is a little grey ball and "new posts" is a little bit bigger grey ball.  At least make it a different color.

Vitoc

Quote from: Zanthus the Lich on Dec 31, 2005, 10:46 AM
seriously though, a quick reply box would be nice.? Other than that the forum looks great.

oh, and the graphic letting you know there's now posts in a forum should be a bit more different than the one currently being used.? Right now "no new posts" is a little grey ball and "new posts" is a little bit bigger grey ball.? At least make it a different color.
My balls are glowing.  ;D

As for the quick reply box, I think that's a setting you can turn on in your profile.

Vitoc

Are we missing anything that we'll need/want.? Anything you see let me know and I'll see what i can do about adding it in.? Thanks.
We need more smilies.? These just aren't cutting it.? :-\

DeathCow

Quote from: Vitoc on Dec 31, 2005, 01:28 PM
We need more smilies.? These just aren't cutting it.? :-\

No joke, I should just import all of mudcentrals.  wow our smileys really do suck.  I gotta work on formulas right now though. 

DeathCow

O0  hurm there isnt a link to the extra smiles..any idea how to add that in.
PS it didnt take long for me to ge bored with formulas.  It all went down hill when i opened this beer...this lovely lovely beer.

Squidward

Can Erek be auto banned before he makes an account?

Also, would it be possible for it to slingshot you back to the thread that you just posted in instead of kicking you out of it?

DeathCow

Ya know, sometimes it puts me back and other times it doesn't..Then again I use quick reply for everything <a user profile setting>  Lets see what happens

DeathCow

well son of a whore it went to the menu...what if i preview first.

DeathCow

Ok when i previewed it went back to the post..I'll look at...well probably..I am making a list at least.  Thats a whole lot.  I have some spare time coming up, so I'll let ya know..weekends are good, I rarely go to the lab on weekends.