Nominate someone for Game OP for PVP

Started by Vitoc, Oct 10, 2015, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim gilmore

i'd nominate my self but really do not understand the game from any point but playing it. I do not myself pvp and would not have anything to gain from cheating. So it would be easy to be impartial....

y2duhh

lol this is hilarious, Vitoc best of luck but your absolute best bet is to take someone from nonpvp who is casual and make them PVP mudop. It looks like Hydro has the most nomination besides Efa and Hydro will 100% do small little cheats to help his friends, I played with hydro for over a decade and he is absolutely untrustworthy in that kind of position.  If you pick the wrong person here you are going to lose more of the user base than you already have so I would tread careful.

Mersinary

Quote from: y2duhh on Oct 11, 2015, 10:58 PM
lol this is hilarious, Vitoc best of luck but your absolute best bet is to take someone from nonpvp who is casual and make them PVP mudop. It looks like Hydro has the most nomination besides Efa and Hydro will 100% do small little cheats to help his friends, I played with hydro for over a decade and he is absolutely untrustworthy in that kind of position.  If you pick the wrong person here you are going to lose more of the user base than you already have so I would tread careful.

I blame Gardner and Deathcow for losing so many loyal players

Lake

Quote from: Coarse Horse on Oct 11, 2015, 06:39 AM
Since I'm removing myself, I'll go ahead and nominate Hydroponic for PvP mudop.

I think both he and Lake would be  mudops for PvP, but Hydro probably has a little more time.

I am going to withdraw as well.  I don't know how much time is required to be a good Op, but I doubt I have enough time.  I agree that Hydro would be a good choice. 

I also nominate Winterhawk for PVP Op.  I think that he has all of the characteristics needed and the knowledge to do a great job.
-RPG

Vitoc

Quote from: y2duhh on Oct 11, 2015, 10:58 PM
I'm doing the best I can with what I've got.  Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.  If I don't ask the majority and run nominations and polls like this I'm going to piss people off as well.

I'm stuck in a no-win situation.

RPenton

I would like to nominate DeathCow.

And in case he's not available, then myself. Nobody knows who I am and I am therefore totally impartial to the squabbles that make up the PVP realm's daily dose of dramatic soap opera revelry.

Also I regularly get drunk and am told I am quite amusing when I am in such a state of inebriation. I'm not sure what that has to do with MUDding but it's got to count for character, right? I would offer to buy free beers for everyone but there's several problems with that. 1) I'm a cheap bastard and I'm not mailing it to you because it costs too much money. 2) I don't actually like any of you enough to do that. 3) It may be seen as bribery of a sort. 4) I usually drink it all before I get a chance to give it away anyhow. 5) Burp.

I don't know where I'm going with this. So I would just like to thank the academy, the sysop, my lord and savior Robot Zombie Jesus "Hernandez" Christ, and that weird ball of fungus growing in the corner of my bathroom that has somehow gained enough sentience to speak to me when I take my morning dump. It convinced me to put forth my nomination.

RPenton

Quote from: Vitoc on Oct 12, 2015, 12:34 PM
I'm doing the best I can with what I've got.  Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.  If I don't ask the majority and run nominations and polls like this I'm going to piss people off as well.

The only winning move is not to play. Like... literally.

How about a nice game of Chess?

Greater

Quote from: Vitoc on Oct 12, 2015, 12:34 PM

The alternative is what we currently have on the pvp realm: Regular bug abuse with no repercussions, rampant illegal dupes, and jerks who like to make racist character names like Nig**r, and then make chars named WhiteMan to kill them and spam gossip with the death announcements.

As far as Duhh, here are some of his most clever forum posts:
Quote from: y2duhh on Dec 01, 2014, 08:43 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STILL MAKING EXCUSES ON WHY YOU QUIT YOU QUIT CUZ YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND YOU ARE AN ADDICT WHO CANT FIND TIME BETWEEN HIS FAMILY AND MUD.. PATHETIC LITTLE GIRL  YOU ARE. GO IRON MY SUITS PLEASE.

Quote from: y2duhh on Dec 01, 2014, 09:40 AM
HAHAHAHA GO EAT MORE OATMEAL YOU TARD

Quote from: y2duhh on Nov 30, 2014, 02:34 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT ROLLED, WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT THIS GAME? Everyone you killed is still keeping on while you are offline and rerolled AHAHAHAHAAHAH, I hope you are a better housewife than you are a mudder.

I think what Duhh is trying to say is that you should never take him seriously.

Hydroponic

Duhh is still mad at me for refusing to respond to his messages and blocking him on FB. it's all good, some people just want a response to feed off of. Here it is Duhh that's all you get from me.

y2duhh

Nice Red Herring Coarse, but you gotta know you are the least credible mudder around. Even Vitoc knows that.

Hydro, how could I be mad about something I wasn't aware of or cared about, I am just telling truths if you were op you would cheat you are not trustworthy.

Vitoc, you actually can win if you do this right and you can probable get some old players back into the game.  Gardner pushed away a lot of people and if you find an op(s) who is unbiased and will police the realm correctly you may see some people return, best of luck.  Might i suggest  you either put multiple ops for some checks and balances and maybe broadcast every op command over gossips for a time so people understand whats going on when the new op is doing stuff.

Greater

Quote from: y2duhh on Oct 12, 2015, 10:01 PM
Nice Red Herring Coarse, but you gotta know you are the least credible mudder around. Even Vitoc knows that.

Hydro, how could I be mad about something I wasn't aware of or cared about, I am just telling truths if you were op you would cheat you are not trustworthy.

Vitoc, you actually can win if you do this right and you can probable get some old players back into the game.  Gardner pushed away a lot of people and if you find an op(s) who is unbiased and will police the realm correctly you may see some people return, best of luck.  Might i suggest  you either put multiple ops for some checks and balances and maybe broadcast every op command over gossips for a time so people understand whats going on when the new op is doing stuff.

Oh please, you quit because your team got it's face pounded in at the start of this reset.

You claim Gardner pushed people away, but this is the real red herring. Gardner helped you and your team more than you deserved; One prime example is how you cried to him after I max stacked Arly and we killed your group in WF last push. He cleared the entire city ERRONEOUSLY for you and admitted as much once he realized how the stacking was done.

Gardner wasn't perfect, but he was patient with your brand of asshattery beyond what anyone would expect of him. You've hated Gardner since he legitimately banned you for constantly berating him and being a general douchebag, just like you attempt to do to everyone who gets the better of you in the game. This place will get a better op by just ignoring everything you say. The less you like it, the better off GMUD will be.

y2duhh

Haha i wasnt referring to myself little fella, I quit because
Every time I went to lead something I got bored and went afk I have no interest returning anytime soon and Gardner did nothing to me push me away, I could manipulate Gardner to do just about anything for me. Coarse I would love to sit in one of your therapy sessions to listen about what your dad and peers did to make you such a bitter uncharismatic know it all who knows nothing, you must of had a tough time growing up. I did fine at the start of the reset I just have no interest in pvping or questing or scripting so that kind of makes playing the current iteration of mud moot, the only thing bringing me back was vitocs announcement of something new and I came across this gold mine of a post with your angry ass all over it.

Quote from: Coarse Horse on Oct 13, 2015, 04:54 AM
Oh please, you quit because your team got it's face pounded in at the start of this reset.

You claim Gardner pushed people away, but this is the real red herring. Gardner helped you and your team more than you deserved; One prime example is how you cried to him after I max stacked Arly and we killed your group in WF last push. He cleared the entire city ERRONEOUSLY for you and admitted as much once he realized how the stacking was done.

Gardner wasn't perfect, but he was patient with your brand of asshattery beyond what anyone would expect of him. You've hated Gardner since he legitimately banned you for constantly berating him and being a general douchebag, just like you attempt to do to everyone who gets the better of you in the game. This place will get a better op by just ignoring everything you say. The less you like it, the better off GMUD will be.

Crabster

well I nominate me cuz I keep er real....efa cannot be impartial cuz he is a racist and he knows it and everyone else knows it....that's all we need is a mudop spewin garbage about how all races are inferior to the African American....best of luck vitoc and gardy u get well sir...

Fermouth

I still nominate myself and would even not play.  Although you might lose some users since I'm one of the most active users.  Though of late, I've lost most of my interest in playing this game.  Mainly, because I have no interest in camping someone til I get stripped, because they're such a giant vagina.  Or abuses bugs to level out of range.  I have recently been playing Runescape anyways.  Clickety-click!
     The only other person I could honestly see as being a cool mudop would be Dabs/Dabbs/Invalid or Lake.  The rest are untrustworthy, selfish, and unintelligent.   
Broadcast from Stinkyhaze "please dont take me to the bathroom, will"

cuffsandstuph

nearly every one of you guy has shown you have some chip on your shoulder over something or have an issue with someone. listen to yourselves! every other post has been "i nominate myself BUT so and so can eat my ass" maybe i should put my name back in, i have extensive experience in dealing with little ungrateful shitheads. just fond someone else to program, i dont know, and dont want to know how. i think the more someone knows about the writings in the game the more they can exploit them to their own interest. you're like those fuckers at halloween who come up on a porch that has a bowl of candy and a sign that says "take ONE"
Rescue the mistreated, save the injured, love the abandoned.