Nominate someone for Game OP for PVP

Started by Vitoc, Oct 10, 2015, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydroponic

mad

I dont vote for mudops often,

but my vote goes to lake - the ex-con meth addict dupe. the trust factor is huge. once a criminal always a criminal aye? forgets his story each push. it's funny listening to the crap get spewed then returning a few hours later and reading the telepaths trying to prove his innocence, like a guilty man. 100% trustworthy.

Jumpin Jack Flash

Quote from: mad on Oct 26, 2015, 10:34 PM
I dont vote for mudops often, but my vote goes to lake - the ex-con meth addict dupe. the trust factor is huge. once a criminal always a criminal aye? forgets his story each push. it's funny listening to the crap get spewed then returning a few hours later and reading the telepaths trying to prove his innocence, like a guilty man. 100% trustworthy.

I would vote for you, but God forbid if Torque should "hack" into your desktop again, it would be utter madness!

mad

it was, you should have seen these massive message/response shit setup, had to literally clear my game data as i had nfi where to find them all

cuffsandstuph

i dont think someone who would "hack" into an RDP would take the time to put people on their ignore list. still bullshit and med/mad/hash/psycrow/newie should all be banned forever
Rescue the mistreated, save the injured, love the abandoned.

mad