where are the nude girls I heard there were nude girls in here

Started by Sam the Banana, Jan 10, 2006, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam the Banana

I am looking for the babes.? Deathcow, I've missed your musk.  You too Vitaco...been a long time since magicom was mighty.

DeathCow

Ummm

? ? ? ? ? ? ?))))))
? ? ? ? ?///(((( , ,
? ? ? ? ?| ) \C? ? >
? ? ? ? ?/|? ?;? _=? ? ? ?__
? ? ? ? / |___/ /_? ? ? ?/ /
? ? ? ?(,_'_ ` ~? ?\? _,/-/
? ? ? ? ? ?\(. ) .) \/.-///
? ? ? ? ? ? )? ? / \? |
? ? ? ? ? ?/? , (? ?\/
? ? ? ? ? /? ?~? \
? ? ? ? ?/? ?__? ?\
? ? ? ? ?'? ?\/? ?'
? ? ? ? ?\? ?'? ?/
? ? ? ? ? \? |? /
? ? ? ? ? ?) , /
? ? ? ? ? / /\ \
? ? ? ? ? |/? \|
? ? ? ? ? |? ? |
? ? ? ? ?(|? ? |)
? ? ? ? .||? ? ||? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?'=? ? ='

Vitoc

Bong

Hi I just create account here google told me to come because I asked it for naked girls and it said to come here so I came here but I only find this thread and there's only that one naked girl and I squinted and turned my head sideways but I couldn't make it work if you know what I mean ha ha but  that is ok because I found this cute cardigan girl and made it my avatar and now I am happy and can hit the spacebar with my penis see I just did and over and over and over again this is real fun      whee            e                     e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          e                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  eeee

DeathCow

Bong

I'd been intending to swing over to this board for some time now, and it was late. Saw this post, figured I'd make an impression and go to bed. I'd like to assure everyone that no keyboards, avatar pics, or penesii were harmed during the making of said post. But man, that girl from the cardigans IS hot, isn't sheeeee eeee e e e e e                 eeee?

DeathCow

Well its nice to see ya here then.  And i'm not comfortable with the word "penesii"