WOw i finished something

Started by DeathCow, Jul 18, 2006, 04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

I actually finished an entire floor of this giant temple I've been working on.  Which is a big deal to me cause I've been stuck on it for a while now.  Eventually i'll have to go abck and add things when I start putting in npcs and stuff, but the rooms are all done...which makes me very happy :>

Vitoc

Cool deal.

I actually worked on gangs a bit last night.  Not sure what came over me.  Anyway, I'd like to get them working by this weekend.  We'll see how everything pans out.

What do we need (in the engine AND in your content) to get your content up and running?

The Crazy Animal

It might just be me but shouldn't we finish with the core testing and implementation first for all the legacy functionality before swapping content?

Adding new extra content that?s different but I?m not sure if that?s what you mean.

DeathCow

I think what we need is just a giant list................which I suppose i could work on....................................................

but..there wont be any templars or priests if i do.. :>

The Crazy Animal

A list would be a good start.

DeathCow

Holy crap I'm almost finished with the top floor, and I already started on the basement...I'm moving like a fire like california.

Ian

Quote from: DeathCow on Jul 18, 2006, 10:43 AM
I think what we need is just a giant list................

We've already made a giant list of what's still needed for the engine... unless you mean just the functionality required for the new content.
Vitoc started the "What's left?" thread.
If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.? Check-mate!

The Crazy Animal

He meant just for the new content.

However we really do need to work on that list. Its a good start but it needs to be double checked and have the larger components like textblocks are broken down into sublist of textblock commands. The same thing needs to be done with spells some of them are working some of them are buggy we need to look to see if we missed any abilities. Like I know the Alter AC ability is missing or broken. Alignment is still not finished too. Maybe we should make a todo list on the wiki and then we can organize the list a little better.

The Crazy Animal

Heres a list of textblock stuff as I know we didn't have our own list. So I just finished up with the basic listing it needs better documentation though: http://www.greatermud.com/wiki/index.php/Help:Textblock