Rumor

Started by banjaxster, Aug 16, 2006, 06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjaxster

Hello,
Hows it going?Users on my MMUD board have said in GOS that there is a release coming out real soon.
I want to find out if there is because I want to get this mud when it first comes out.
I own 2 copies of MMUD and like so many other MMUD sysops I too and tired of Merto not doing anything ,hopefully your release will get them moving again and what if seen of your mud it looks great.
The only down side of the release of Greater Mud is that it will finally and regreatfully kill Worldgroup IMO.
Best wishes and I hope to see your release soon.
CedarValley BBS online since 10-01-1998 non pvp
CedarNet BBS online since 10-24-2005 non PVP

Vitoc

The engine was slated to be completed (with all major functionality working and no major outstanding bugs) Sept. 1st.  While it is obviously my intention to get people excited about it, unfortunately I don't think content is anywhere near completed.  Maybe DeathCow can shed some light in this thread on exactly where he stands with content?

The reason for the specific date is really more to pressure me into finishing what I started.  I've mentioned in other threads that I took a major paycut a month ago, and I'm really feeling the hurt right now, so a lot of my time is being taken up trying to find side work.  I will still do my best to achieve the Sept. 1st date. 

I'm going to start a thread about the future of GreaterMUD.

DeathCow

I'm doing good on the dats.  Now obviously i wouldnt just spotanously be done with everything, but I'll have enough done by the 1st to get that ball rolling.

banjaxster

Great ! Glad to hear it,let me know when it's available to buy or beta test if needed.

Vitoc

Quote from: DeathCow on Aug 17, 2006, 08:54 PM
I'm doing good on the dats.? Now obviously i wouldnt just spotanously be done with everything, but I'll have enough done by the 1st to get that ball rolling.
unf

kalus

lumikant

Quote from: banjaxster on Aug 18, 2006, 08:35 AM
Great ! Glad to hear it,let me know when it's available to buy or beta test if needed.

Bandit from Cedar?

banjaxster

yes tis I
Quote from: lumikant on Aug 30, 2006, 02:24 PM
Quote from: banjaxster on Aug 18, 2006, 08:35 AM

Bandit from Cedar?

lumikant

nice to see you're still around. I used to play on your board a while back, with Jaeru and Night.

Colt

I noticed in the App for Beta Testing that it says Highest Bidder. I take it then it has been dicided that only one Greater Mud Game will be allowed?
Mistic ToeThumper
Colt ToeThumper
galaxybbs.dynalias.com

The Crazy Animal

Grin Thats a bad joke I believe about people who sell email and other contact information about people.