Features

Started by Dupe, Jan 13, 2006, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dupe

Somone should exploit some features of MajorMud that people normally don't discuss, could be interesting.

DeathCow

Interesting...what if a priest found a way to train past level 75 and gained 45 billion exp last night...would that work?

Squidward

Yeah, it's called NMR.

DeathCow

Could be done that way..but not in this case.

Squidward

proof?

otherwise ill be hard pressed to believe it

Squidward

Everyone would love to know, youve always hinted at bugs you know how to do, but never proved it other than caps.

The jew crust bug is something else i would love to know.

DeathCow

Hey thats nice.  This wasn't a bug.  It was infact! the game working as it is intended to work.  The training was done in room 289 map 1, and as of right now thats all I intend to explain.  Welcome to phase 1, end game. 

DeathCow

Quote from: Squidward on Jan 14, 2006, 01:29 AM

Everyone would love to know, youve always hinted at bugs you know how to do, but never proved it other than caps.

The jew crust bug is something else i would love to know.
And thats not true at all, I've showed people how to use dozens of bugs.  I don't anymore because I have a goal.  Now I have a reason for that goal.

Squidward

convenient

also not enough for me

DeathCow

Quote from: Squidward on Jan 14, 2006, 04:52 AM
convenient

also not enough for me
Not to be rude, but I am sort of dragged to this.  What exactly would make me desire to prove myself to you?  For just about anything, besides 'BUGS' which people seems to bother me about non-stop my word is more than enough.  People agree with me simply because I am me.  I rarely have to explain myself on a scripting question.  I've given more proof of my knowledge of majormud bugs than I have of majormud scripting.

I can tell you for certain that people attempt to get information about bugs because they want to use them.  Frankly people should thank me for not telling people.  It took metro 3 years for p, which basically fixed nothing.  Imagine with there were bugs being used that caused massive balance issues in every realm? How fair would that be?

Lets go through the PMs I've gotten recently.

Quotedo you use the code of the existing majormud ?

I need to be pointed in a direction where I can find a newer mod than I already have for mmud..

SERIOUSLY..I know its not related..but..come on!

QuoteHey Deathcow,
Think you might beable to enlighten me on the ExpMe room? ... cuz ive tried for like an hour or so and cant figure it out .... well u most likely wont even reply but worth a try
PSH!
No i didn't reply.

QuoteI can't seem to figure this out. This is the one ive been asking u all along.  I swear on my grandfathers grave.  I will not tell a soul.  I'll take this secret to my grave. Please give me a hint on this one
This guy was attempting to BUY the info from me.  Sad.

Ok I'm tired of revisiting this stuff.  In the future I'm gonna delete these things on sight.

I have no interest in teaching indivisual users how to cheat.

Why would I?  How would that benefit me?  Someone tell me.

Squidward

Eh, i've never seen proof, so, im more persuaded to believe mots of the claims to be false, so far nothing has proven me wrong.

Do me a favor, and dont start deleting everything you see that disagrees with you, that makes you, or this place no better than any of the mods or lackeys you hate so much over at metro, which to me, was the whole point in putting this place, and greatermud together.

I would love nothing more than to see greatermud work, and im looking forward to it, so keep up the work, and try to avoid the metro censorship.

BTW: I'm not one to agree just because everyone else thinks something, thats the worst kind of ignorance in my opinion, so im one to question the things that others take for granted.. i think more people should be like that, it's called individual thinking.

DeathCow

i ment justy deleteing PMs i get...rather than saving them.

Squidward

Ok, it sounded like you meant posts that disagree with you.

Dupe

Thanks for being a fag squid, nobody cares if you believe anyways.  and btw yer thread is garbage.

DeathCow