Ninjas & Mystics

Started by The Crazy Animal, Jan 17, 2006, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valentine

Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Jan 23, 2006, 03:00 AM
Besides I trust DC can filter though my manic thoughts and find the pearls.

I don't think I have to explain why this line is so incredibly hilarious at the moment.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

The Crazy Animal

Hey, I have to be good for something other than eyestrain why not comic relief.

TCA

DeathCow

Quote from: Valentine on Jan 23, 2006, 03:17 AM
Quote from: The Crazy Animal on Jan 23, 2006, 03:00 AM
Besides I trust DC can filter though my manic thoughts and find the pearls.

I don't think I have to explain why this line is so incredibly hilarious at the moment.
Look if i can sit at a bar for 3 hours with traci and a biology text book...I can do this.

Valentine

Oh yeah...forgot about that. No wonder you got fucked up.
"...There was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark, afraid of the future, afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of themselves and shadows of themselves..." --Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

DeathCow

We went to maloneys..I wonder if I payed my tab there.

Reece

You didnt and i told them where you live. Next time you leave and come back your tv will be gone.

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

DeathCow

My tv!   How will i play tetris...they best not be touching my dvr....dvr changed my life!

Reece

the dvr has been touched. In ways Micheal Jackson would be proud of.

Momma always said there were gonna be days like this.... she just never said there would be so many in a row.

DeathCow