New GreaterMUD look, needs testing

Started by Trios, Dec 13, 2006, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trios

Okay folks, I'm the new website administrator here, and it's been placed as my duty to make a new frontpage and such for GreaterMUD. I have a test bed running at www.willsrepair.com/gmud and so far it's doing well, but I myself have noticed a couple things here and there that are not right, and would like to ask for your help in finding other issues.

DeathCow has already alerted me to the (new!) main page's font size looking too big on IE7. I've looked on IE5 and it seems fine to me, but my computer cannot run IE7 and I'm not changing operating systems to test for it, so if anyone can help me track this issue down I'd be very grateful.

Other than that, I'm just looking for broken images/links, bad redirects (things that should direct you to the forum, but direct you to the main page instead), strange behavior, and above all error messages that literally stop the forum in its tracks.

Oh, and I know that none of the links in the navigation section work yet...that's stuff that's yet to come. Keep an eye out, it'll be there soonish. Fortunately, I'm not foolish enough to put a set timeline on my work (poke Vitoc).

Cheers, thanks for the help.

Trios

EDIT: Yeah, I just added the avatars on the frontpage, and it looks like DC's avatar is a broken image. His fault, not mine, I swear!