Auctions

Started by fritz, Jan 30, 2007, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Perhaps an area in Silvermere, that is setup a lot like gang house shops, where a user can post an item for sale.  Since gang houses I believe require you to be the leader of the gang in order to post items in the shop, you could sell "trader parchments" near the auction house for players who want to post items.  Of course, regular shoppers wouldn't have to buy the parchment to shop.

Fritz

The Crazy Animal

Quote from: fritz on Jan 30, 2007, 05:07 PM
Perhaps an area in Silvermere, that is setup a lot like gang house shops, where a user can post an item for sale.? Since gang houses I believe require you to be the leader of the gang in order to post items in the shop, you could sell "trader parchments" near the auction house for players who want to post items.? Of course, regular shoppers wouldn't have to buy the parchment to shop.

Fritz

We skirted around the topic a while ago:
http://greatermud.com/forums/index.php?topic=93.0

Didn't get to far thought out but I like the idea of having auctions still

manihooni

makes me miss Trader Tull's booth where ya could convert items for other items. find a bladed staff? what ?you're a level 1 and cant run thru the monsters to the tower to sell it? just trade it for lower level item you can sell in town. ahh now i can level to 10 ive been stacking in newhaven and cave worm but no cash........