Gangs

Started by kalus, Jan 19, 2006, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathCow

Right its just a benefit for groups that are of the same alignment.

The Crazy Animal

Fixing Gang Shops:
Just a quick thought but I thought it might be an improvement on the mmud system by not allowing users to specify a full price but just a range of mark up percentages this way you wouldn?t see items listed as 99999999 runic all over the place. Instead you might see items listed for something like 5% markup value or 25% but there should be a cap on how high you can go above base value.

Merge Gang:
I was just thinking that it might be an interesting option for gang leaders to have the ability to merge gangs with another leader. The leader of the accepting gang would become a lieutenant and all members would be transferred into the offering leader?s gang when they entered the game.

TCA

Ian

Just a quick note about the deities and tributes.
The dieties would be (as mentioned) spread across the spectrum of good to evil.  Their intents would clash and there would be rivalry.  The evil deity might be extremely pleased if you gave the head of the rival deities gang-leader in tribute.  The good deity would want you to somehow slow down the evil "gang" (not that the gang is inherently evil, but they worship the evil deity), eg by robbing their house, killing their members, somehow interfering with their quest.  Kind of like the 1st alignment quest.  Someone doing the evil quest means noone can do the good quest til Markus respawns.  Make the quests overlap for added rivalry.  And each deity is pleased by different types of tributes.

Anyway, that's the thoughts I was having on reading this thread.  Dunno if you actually plan on going ahead with the deity theme, but here's some extra ideas just incase.
If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.? Check-mate!